Are you shellfish?

Mr T says:
I pity the fool that takes Fat Burger seriously on the internet!

mr%20t.jpg

BigDov said:
:lol: :lol: The first time???? I don't know if I should say congratulations or whack bast upside the head.

Hay now! We have definitly had long relations before, either nice and romantical, or getting all hot and sweaty, usually when I'm really horny and can have a go more than one time in a session, or when we are just taking our time. But the other night was like pr0n sex. Until she pretty much said "um, ok, I think you are going to need to finish up now."

So ya, that was definitly the best sex I've ever had. Just the simple fact that I was able to pleasure her like that for 2 straight hours is teh win for me. There is nothing that brings me as much pleasure as pleasing her.

Last edited:
bast_imret said:
Hay now! We have definitly had long relations before, either nice and romantical, or getting all hot and sweaty, usually when I'm really horny and can have a go more than one time in a session, or when we are just taking our time.

But the other night was like pr0n sex. Aside from the seduction in the kitchen and bedroom, we were pretty much going at it like rabbits the whole time. For some reason, the mindset that I was in maybe, I dunno, I had MUCH better control and went the whole 2 hours! JJ had so many O's that we lost count, and some of them were just . . . wow! :drool: Until she pretty much said "um, ok, I think you are going to need to finish up now." Basically I had tapped that well dry and even with the lube she was starting to get a bit uncomfotable.

So ya, that was definitly the best sex I've ever had. Just the simple fact that I was able to pleasure her like that for 2 straight hours is teh win for me. There is nothing that brings me as much pleasure as pleasing her.

I was just being an ass bast :)

:heart:

bast_imret said:
Hay now! We have definitly had long relations before, either nice and romantical, or getting all hot and sweaty, usually when I'm really horny and can have a go more than one time in a session, or when we are just taking our time.

But the other night was like pr0n sex. Aside from the seduction in the kitchen and bedroom, we were pretty much going at it like rabbits the whole time. For some reason, the mindset that I was in maybe, I dunno, I had MUCH better control and went the whole 2 hours! JJ had so many O's that we lost count, and some of them were just . . . wow! :drool: Until she pretty much said "um, ok, I think you are going to need to finish up now." Basically I had tapped that well dry and even with the lube she was starting to get a bit uncomfotable.

I can see her now. Dave Chappelle "Wrap it up" box in hand. applause.

BigDov said:
:lol: :lol: The first time???? I don't know if I should say congratulations or whack bast upside the head.
Well I am a little bit of a nympho...so yeah...it was the first time!

fly said:
No reading ahead cause each of the pages are sealed.
Did you get it

bast_imret said:
But the other night was like pr0n sex.....
Oh My GOD! EVER HEARD OF TMI DEAR! Jeez!! :eek: