Are you shellfish?

*Fuxx Burger* said:
You're just a regular cassanova arn't you?

I am smoove with the ladies :hi2u:

Seriosly, it was some mind blowing sex. And the fact that I had been thinking all day about what I was going to do to her when she got home . . . omg.

JJ has some amazing skills :drool:

bast_imret said:

Seriosly, it was some mind blowing sex. And the fact that I had been thinking all day about what I was going to do to her when she got home . . . omg.

Like nunchuck skills?

bast_imret said:

Where did she get her skills from?

Coqui said:
That's it? Way to go minuteman :p

You don;t understand...This is the first time I think I've ever...EVER...been like ok...Umm, I'm done. It was athletic. It was mind blowingly awesome. But I think I'll need a little break after all that.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Where did she get her skills from?

Shhhh!! :shifty:

JJ Lady said:
You don;t understand...This is the first time I think I've ever...EVER...been like ok...Umm, I'm done. It was athletic. It was mind blowingly awesome. But I think I'll need a little break after all that.

:lol: :lol: The first time???? I don't know if I should say congratulations or whack bast upside the head.

JJ Lady said:

Tell me everything you know :drool: