Are You Naked?

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
16,870
707
548
Marklar
₥240
bikini thong underoos
black dockers flat front kahkis
brown polo shirt
mismatched black/grey socks
black shoes.

I'm naked underneath everything.
 

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
103,370
38,062
1,823
Houston
Marklar
₥59,536
CletusJones said:
bikini thong underoos
black dockers flat front kahkis
brown polo shirt
mismatched black/grey socks
black shoes.

I'm naked underneath everything.
thong panties your moms???
 

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
Marklar
₥0
fly said:
Since when did they start painting on her underwear? wtf My childhood would be ruined if I had to do it over again.

Some of the Barbies I had when I was a kid had painted on undies, some didn't. I don't know at what point in time they did it, when they stopped, and when or if they started doing it again.
 
L

Lynnakitty

Guest
fly said:
Since when did they start painting on her underwear? wtf My childhood would be ruined if I had to do it over again.
Haha recently. The last 2 barbies I had had painted on undies, and when I baby sat this little girl I noticed all her barbies, including the Ken's had painted on undies, and the boobs had no nipples.
 

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
Marklar
₥0
Lynnakitty said:
Haha recently. The last 2 barbies I had had painted on undies, and when I baby sat this little girl I noticed all her barbies, including the Ken's had painted on undies, and the boobs had no nipples.

Interesting...
 
L

Lynnakitty

Guest
dreamwalker said:
Interesting...
Yea..
Next thing you know little boys who steal their sisters ken dolls are going to grow up, see a woman naked and say "What are those bumpy things on your boobs?!"