Are you making any New Year's Resolutions this year?

Anyone ever seen that movie called 'Waiting'. Ryan reynolds, Justin long, about a bunch of whiney waitstaff getting loaded, talking shit, and trying to get into everyone elses pants.

They all worked at a restaurant called Shenanigans.

This thread makes me feel like I'm in that movie.

Anyone ever seen that movie called 'Waiting'. Ryan reynolds, Justin long, about a bunch of whiney waitstaff getting loaded, talking shit, and trying to get into everyone elses pants.

They all worked at a restaurant called Shenanigans.

This thread makes me feel like I'm in that movie.

Isn't that the one with the chick who had the angry bush she flashed at the end?

Yeah, that make me barf a little.

I posted pictures of myself in a bikini pre-losing 25 pounds.

Here is me pre-fatness

picture.php

This is a sham. Vita Merlini? Really mikey? You couldn't do better than to come up with a dupe name of a book where the lead character RUNS OFF TO HIS SIDE OF THE MOUNTAIN TO LOSE HIS MIND? Seriously?

Please.

Dearest Scotty,

My love of My Side of the Mountain notwithstanding, if I were to perpetuate a dupe in the truest fashion, not a soul here would know.

Love,
Michael

Dearest Scotty,

My love of My Side of the Mountain notwithstanding, if I were to perpetuate a dupe in the truest fashion, not a soul here would know.

Love,
Michael

What are you talking about? When you loosed the SRC password, that seemed fake after like 5 minutes. I think the only reason people went along with it was boredom or to find out what the hell the punchline was going to be.

What are you talking about? When you loosed the SRC password, that seemed fake after like 5 minutes. I think the only reason people went along with it was boredom or to find out what the hell the punchline was going to be.

SRC hates me. She has hated me for a long time. You think I have her password? I'm glad people went along with it, sincerely, SRC probably enjoed it. I've been nearly cranky for the past couple weeks cause every time I read a thread it's either my fault, I invited them, I started the drama or you are all bleeding profusely from a female orifice. PISS OFF

SRC hates me. She has hated me for a long time. You think I have her password? I'm glad people went along with it, sincerely, SRC probably enjoed it. I've been nearly cranky for the past couple weeks cause every time I read a thread it's either my fault, I invited them, I started the drama or you are all bleeding profusely from a female orifice. PISS OFF

ITS YOUR FUCKING FAULT

Dear god, come on now.