Are You into Plants?

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
₥60,587
I bought an Orchid today thinking I could keep one alive. The only other plant I can remember that I've own was cacti and even those died off.

Who is big into flowers or planting weed that can give me some pointers? What plants do you people take care of?

DSC0317.JPG
DSC03018.jpg

Edit: Sorry the flash washed out the flowers some.

I see no reflection of you in the tabletop. This thread gets one star.

Pics of the forest outside, and the wildebeasts grazing in the nearby plains.

Also, please repair the feng shui by moving the plant away from the edge of the table. Kthx.

April23 said:
... is it scared I'm going to eat it or something?

Not really, it sees the rack of lamb stuck under your chin and knows that you're a carnivore.

Unfortunately, the only green in my thumb was gangrene and I'm afraid the damn thing fell off. I don't know how I do it, but somehow I can manage to kill silk plants.

:(

Good luck with the orchids, they're very pretty!

Sarcasmo said:

Also, please repair the feng shui by moving the plant away from the edge of the table. Kthx.

I'll get some pics when I see some neat animals out there. Lots of hawks, and raccoons etc.

Something in there makes a monkey noise from time to time. :o

zengirl said:
Unfortunately, the only green in my thumb was gangrene and I'm afraid the damn thing fell off. I don't know how I do it, but somehow I can manage to kill silk plants.

:(

Good luck with the orchids, they're very pretty!

Your thumb fell off?

...did you eat it?

Sarcasmo said:

Ever seen Penn and Teller's BULLSHIT?

fly said:
Ever seen Penn and Teller's BULLSHIT?
Hhahahaa I saw that episode... 3 different feng shui "experts" and 3 different opinions on how the room would be best layed out. Yaaaay captialism!!