Are you guys busy on the 17th? Because this sounds like fun.

Palmer developed the idea for the event soon after being introduced to the sport of cornhole while living in Cincinnati. “Shae and I got hooked on playing cornhole right after we moved out here. We have wanted to do an event that incorporates the sport for the past few years so we are excited that it’s finally going to happen,” said Palmer.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sarcasmo said:
We should try to coordinate a UF meet around this. It's for a good cause, too.

Nice Charity Event

i emailed that article to my uncle and cousin yesterday. we were half drunk sitting out at the pond last year and this game was the subject of laughter for quite some time that evening.

:dont:

I was floored when I realized that the locals here called that game cornhole. Nowhere else do small children play a game whose name is also a euphamism for buggery.

BadMojo said:
Okay....seriously, I have never heard of this game. What the hell is it?

it's kind of like horseshoes. there are two plywood platforms, similar to a bicycle ramp, with a hole cut in the middle spaced about the same distance as horseshoe pegs. people toss bean bags from one platform and try to get them in the hole on the other ramp. that's all i know about it.

i had no idea what it was called until that drunken evening. seems to be fairly popular in the boonies of ohio.

thrawn said:
it's kind of like horseshoes. there are two plywood platforms, similar to a bicycle ramp, with a hole cut in the middle spaced about the same distance as horseshoe pegs. people toss bean bags from one platform and try to get them in the hole on the other ramp. that's all i know about it.

i had no idea what it was called until that drunken evening. seems to be fairly popular in the boonies of ohio.
Fucking retarded, you (all) ahould play smear the queer instead.

FlamingGlory said:
Fucking retarded, you (all) ahould play smear the queer instead.

i've never played it and i doubt i would ever play a game with such a name...

i played that game ALL THE TIME when i was younger. i never even knew what that word meant 'til my dad pulled me to the side and asked why i was playing such a game. it was only then i knew that it meant gay instead of the guy with the football. :fly:

Thorn Bird said:
i played that game ALL THE TIME when i was younger. i never even knew what that word meant 'til my dad pulled me to the side and asked why i was playing such a game. it was only then i knew that it meant gay instead of the guy with the football. :fly:
Same, I had no idea what the name meant ^_^