Are you a klutz?

Yes, I r a klutz too, but you have a prettier bruise. I just dropped a whole cooked pizza on the floor. I took it out of the oven and let one side slip out of my hands, so all the cheese ends up on the floor and my toes and I was left holding the empty crust :mad:

I want to see someone walk in these.

Rancho.jpg

http://www.punitiveshoes.com/database/ballets/rancho.shtml#

Ready to ship in 45 business days !!!!!!!!!!

Klutz here. I think most of it has to do with my fucked up flat feet. I roll my ankle a lot. Always have and have strained it pretty bad a few times.

Every time I build a computer, I manage to find the sharp edge in a computer case and slit my hand, finger, or knuckle open. I think of it as christening the case with my blood.

I also fall up stairs, more recently almost falling down stairs to the basement landing on concrete. I go full steam up and down stairs so that explains why I almost die on a regular basis. Too stubborn to walk up and down stairs at a normal pace. I'm not sure on my feet when there is ice on the ground either. My friends make fun of me for it cuz I take small steps with my arms out for balance. :(

...I manage to find the sharp edge in a computer case and slit my hand, finger, or knuckle open. I think of it as christening the case with my blood.

Same here. I can't open a damned case without donating a little blood, which is how I learned that duct tape properly applied makes a fairly decent temporary bandage...at least enough to finish the job, then go hunt for a regular Band-Aid.

A couple years ago I was at my mom's and I fell down the stairs while vacuuming and dislocated my finger. So off to the emergency room I went with my "I fell down the stairs" story. Two days later I managed to cut my foot open and required stitches. The only person around was a blind guy so then I got to call an ambulance and trek off to the ER again this time explaining that I had no idea how I had done this.

This is when they started asking questions. So then I had to explain how my husband was hundreds of miles away getting drunk in a strip club at a biker rally and could not possibly be hurting me. Good times.

I've broken every single one of my toes, many of my ribs, bloodied my nose, blackened my eye, all self inflicted. I'm a mess.

A couple years ago I was at my mom's and I fell down the stairs while vacuuming and dislocated my finger. So off to the emergency room I went with my "I fell down the stairs" story. Two days later I managed to cut my foot open and required stitches. The only person around was a blind guy so then I got to call an ambulance and trek off to the ER again this time explaining that I had no idea how I had done this.

This is when they started asking questions. So then I had to explain how my husband was hundreds of miles away getting drunk in a strip club at a biker rally and could not possibly be hurting me. Good times.

I've broken every single one of my toes, many of my ribs, bloodied my nose, blackened my eye, all self inflicted. I'm a mess.

it's all those drugs you took in that basement along time ago

:lol: So today I have a bloody lip because Saturday when I was working at doggie daycare, I got a little too close to one of the dogs and they got me in the face... made a little booboo on my upper lip. Today I was eating salad and wiped my mouth off on a napkin and irritated the booboo so it started bleeding.

My brother asked me why I had a bloody lip and I tried telling him ... he goes..

"Is that like the time you fell down the stairs?"

d'oh!

:lol:

:lol: So today I have a bloody lip because Saturday when I was working at doggie daycare, I got a little too close to one of the dogs and they got me in the face... made a little booboo on my upper lip. Today I was eating salad and wiped my mouth off on a napkin and irritated the booboo so it started bleeding.

My brother asked me why I had a bloody lip and I tried telling him ... he goes..

"Is that like the time you fell down the stairs?"

d'oh!

:lol:

see I told you