Are you a klutz?

zengirl

If I had a dollar might give ya 99
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥100
So this is the 3rd time I've fallen down my stairs at home. I am a klutz, completely and without a doubt. I really banged myself up pretty good too.

I wasn't doing anything strange or weird, just walking down the stairs when my foot just slid right off of the stair (slippery carpet) and I went down. I guess I tried to catch myself with my forearms on the railing and it sorta worked, because I stopped 4 steps before the ceramic tile.

We would consider elevators in the house, but I'd probably fall down those too.

BTW, these hurt way worse than they look:

So am I really the only one who can't make it up or down the stairs without falling?

so sad another women who "fell down the stairs" or "let the door knob hit them in the eye".

I actually really have gotten a black eye from running into a door :fly:

And dharma, I fall UP the stairs too, it's just I injure myself falling DOWN.

I guess I really have a problem with that whole one foot in front of the other deal.

I've also gotten a black eye from LuLu and my arms and hands scratched up from kitties so badly it looked like I was a cutter.

I get the :wtf: face from people at work all the time

I actually really have gotten a black eye from running into a door :fly:

And dharma, I fall UP the stairs too, it's just I injure myself falling DOWN.

I guess I really have a problem with that whole one foot in front of the other deal.

I've also gotten a black eye from LuLu and my arms and hands scratched up from kitties so badly it looked like I was a cutter.

I get the :wtf: face from people at work all the time

Ever get bruises that you haven't the foggiest idea where you got them?

But it doesn't surpise you.

Ever get bruises that you haven't the foggiest idea where you got them?

But it doesn't surpise you.

On my legs mostly. My arms don't really bruise unless I'm falling down the stairs.

I've always got what look like fingerprint bruises on my ass :fly:

yeah WATCHING is funny.

Being flipped off a bike hurts like a bitch.

I was doing these little "Zig Zags" on the Pinellas trail when I was younger, next thing you know I am flying off the bike. I slide on my lip, ripped my lip in 2 and all the meat from the lip was on hanging outside my mouth :fly:

Last time I rode bikes with Ryan I almost did a power slide into a car that was stopped at a stop sign.

:lol: