WTF Are spotting scopes dishwasher safe in Mexico?

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
despite what y'all think i work my ass off. what do we work for? things we want. one of the things I want is to not clean on my time off. go on with your jesus persecution complex self, sarc. :p

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
Austin
despite what y'all think i work my ass off. what do we work for? things we want. one of the things I want is to not clean on my time off. go on with your jesus persecution complex self, sarc. :p

I have to clean, dude. I have a dog and a kid. I couldn't possibly afford the amount of maidwork it would take to keep that mess on the down low.

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
I have to clean, dude. I have a dog and a kid. I couldn't possibly afford the amount of maidwork it would take to keep that mess on the down low.

it's economically feasible for me. I can understand with your situation. my life is simple and easy right now and that's part of the reason I don't want a dog at the moment nor a full time gf. not drawing any comparisons between the two either. :)

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
I think your a lazy cunt for living so close to work just so you don't have to drive. :p

it saves me 7 1/2 hours per week of commute from where I used to live. that's a free day off. I'm both lazy and SMRAT.

Amstel

The Hoarse Whisperer
Jul 12, 2009
you're a whore, but in a good way. Kindof.
I'm the maid.

So YOU'RE the bitch that uses every single bit of the cleaning products in the house & still my house doesn't have that lemony scent. :mad:

trump.gif

G-Shock

Flaccid Member
Feb 25, 2009
Dallas
Well I only have them come once a week, My wife works 16 hour shifts over the weekend , teaches yoga 5 times a week and is a full time student. I'm often gone on my days off, hunting, shooting, reloading, or taking photos.
$45 is worth it.

I also pay someone to change my Oil , and wash my dog.