arcade tourney v.check in

Coqui said:
Takes no time nor effort.

:lol:

Its sad when a man can't admit to his time wasting hobbies. Putting up some of those scores alone would take a significant amount of time, not to mention all the time wasted perfecting the games themselves.

smileynev said:
:lol:

Its sad when a man can't admit to his time wasting hobbies. Putting up some of those scores alone would take a significant amount of time, not to mention all the time wasted perfecting the games themselves.

I waste time on Counter-Strike. I don't spend that much time on these games :p

Drool-Boy said:
hey why the hell does it say I won one tournament over there
<----
I didnt even participate
:confused:

You are just that good.

Got a couple away from you Coqui. Not that I think it'll last or anything...

edit: I see you already got one back. Obsessed much :lol:

So... Mah Jong... I really don't get it and there are no rules to be seen. What the hell am I supposed to do? Or rather, HOW the hell am I suppose to do what I'm supposed to do. I match pieces up and they go away, the next time, nothing happens wtf.

I Robert I said:
So... Mah Jong... I really don't get it and there are no rules to be seen. What the hell am I supposed to do? Or rather, HOW the hell am I suppose to do what I'm supposed to do. I match pieces up and they go away, the next time, nothing happens wtf.

connect tiles

I Robert I said:

You can't go around a full corner. Other than that match up the tiles. Use the hints to get a feel for how to play.

Bah, bullshit. It's gotta be more than that. I match tiles like a madman and the damn thing just beeps at me.

*goes and plays a real game instead*

i got about one pair made up for mah jong then had no idea how i did it and have never played it since...:(