April's spam came into my email account, disrespected my junk mail filter...

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
somebody narc'd me out, and you know what??? It was YOU!

19647594a358d5f9.jpg

wat :eek:

Does anyone else think it's funny that fly is touting this free network and firewalls all over the place and yet April still gets infected with a worm and emails her contact list? :fly:

We have mostly Hurco, but we have an AJV, a Cincinatti 5-axis and a few Integrex as well.

Cincinnati had a huuuuge plant in Southern Ohio. Most of it is no longer used. Milacron is still doing injection molding machines. But neither of them are like they once were.

Cincinnati had a huuuuge plant in Southern Ohio. Most of it is no longer used. Milacron is still doing injection molding machines. But neither of them are like they once were.

spic is spelled with a c, not a k and you STILL don't have mick in there :mad:

The one we have is broken more than it works. I think its on its way out soon.
No idea what theyll replace it with. Hopefully something with the same or larger capacity. The one we have has about a 6' x 12' bay. It hurts having a machine with that capacity down.

The one we have is broken more than it works. I think its on its way out soon.
No idea what theyll replace it with. Hopefully something with the same or larger capacity. The one we have has about a 6' x 12' bay. It hurts having a machine with that capacity down.

The largest machine tool I have ever seen was at Milacron's plant. The building was basically built to accommodate the machine. The headstock of the machining center had a cage for the operator to ride along with the spindle.