April's epic troll (AKA - fly is a Gullible Twit)

hay april, my son was picking his nose last night and just started gushing blood. i should have texted a pic to Zac....

I did this once in Denver. Tried to inconspicuously fish a nugget out of my nostril in a restaurant (fucker wouldn't blow out) and the next thing I know I'm saturating a handful of napkins.

FUCKING parents ruining our sick thread.

You only think you know sick until you become a parent.

:lol:

Saturday night we got home from a day out and B says, "Mommy... bluuuggghhhhhh" and throws up all over herself, myself, the cat, the wall, the floor and everything, then she starts to hug me and bluuuggghhhh round two starts....

That's sick.

You only think you know sick until you become a parent.

:lol:

Saturday night we got home from a day out and B says, "Mommy... bluuuggghhhhhh" and throws up all over herself, myself, the cat, the wall, the floor and everything, then she starts to hug me and bluuuggghhhh round two starts....

That's sick.

I'm never having sex again.

Aww, but they're funny! My son was pulling on his penis the other day, and my wife told him to stop. He replied "But moooooom, it gets bigger when I do that..."
B's BFF at school is a little boy, and they're starting to show him how to pee standing up, so for awhile she kept trying to pee standing up, now she just pinches herself while she is sitting on the toilet and says, "Look Mommy I can hold it like Zachary"

oy

Aww, but they're funny! My son was pulling on his penis the other day, and my wife told him to stop. He replied "But moooooom, it gets bigger when I do that..."

That stuff is hilarious. I'd be a horrible mother and have the kid show everyone his new joke.

That stuff is hilarious. I'd be a horrible mother and have the kid show everyone his new joke.

With iPhone and smart phones, you can now capture all of those moments on video for future use.

It's gotten to the point now, when B sees us take out our phone, she stops doing whatever she's doing and runs away.

With iPhone and smart phones, you can now capture all of those moments on video for future use.

It's gotten to the point now, when B sees us take out our phone, she stops doing whatever she's doing and runs away.
Lol ours do that too. Well, the boy anyways. We got him a few times until he realized the wife's tablet has a camera too. Now all we have is the front camera. They love watching themselves on the screen.