Ontopic April :****(

oh ugh kev...those little, routine, all-the-time moments are what keeps the pain lingering. :( :heart: i hope that sharing with us helps relieve the burden of heartache just a bit.

it does sound like you have many wonderful memories to hold onto...one day you'll be able to think of these exact same moments and smile without tears. :heart:

:( that made me tear up.

Last night we had another scare with Edward. He couldn't pee so we took him to the e-vet at 4am. We told ourselves if he keeps blocking up we may have to put him down because it's so painful for a cat to go thru it. The vet says what may be happening is that the area healed too narrow and he can't pee pass it. This means another surgery; we are taking him tomorrow morning. :omy: hopefully this works, I don't want to lose him.

Oh man....please let me know what happens :heart:

oh ugh kev...those little, routine, all-the-time moments are what keeps the pain lingering. :( :heart: i hope that sharing with us helps relieve the burden of heartache just a bit.

it does sound like you have many wonderful memories to hold onto...one day you'll be able to think of these exact same moments and smile without tears. :heart:

Thanks Thorn, yes it does and I am greatful to be able to post things like this and have so many understand and send :heart: I really do appreciate you all.

Oh man....please let me know what happens :heart:

Well he's blocked up right now and the vets are closed (except e-vet); he doesn't seem to be in much pain right now, but we may be back for another e-vet visit tonight. Yay! Zac picked up the water bowls in hopes that he won't get worse until we can get him to the appt tomorrow.

Except for Bane, who is a cold blooded killer.

He's a tiger in a domestic cat's body.

Shh...

He's meowing now...

... crap, he's located me....

... plz do not send a rescue team... it's too... late for meeh... AHhhdofudogurglegurglegurgle

Well he's blocked up right now and the vets are closed (except e-vet); he doesn't seem to be in much pain right now, but we may be back for another e-vet visit tonight. Yay! Zac picked up the water bowls in hopes that he won't get worse until we can get him to the appt tomorrow.

I hate to see you have to wait, get him in asap. We lost another Tigger yeeeeears ago from that :o(

I hate to see you have to wait, get him in asap. We lost another Tigger yeeeeears ago from that :o(

We were trying to avoid another e-vet fee since we were just there the day before. If he would have appeared in pain, we would have taken him immediately. Instead, he was half-sleeping and purring on our pillow all night.

He's back in surgery now. :hs: