Ontopic April :****(

i was blocked the other night and went to put the bin out - some cat with a bell was watching me from the fence, so i tried to talk to it, but as general with the smugness of cats it ran off to watch me from somewhere else.

having said that, the univ library has a lovely cat. i usually kneel down to give it a good scratch on my way out.

the cat?

i'm sure it does - but they don't seem to care. think it's a stray that they fed and let live it up about the place, though he's only allowed in the lobby/reception.

We were trying to avoid another e-vet fee since we were just there the day before. If he would have appeared in pain, we would have taken him immediately. Instead, he was half-sleeping and purring on our pillow all night.

He's back in surgery now. :hs:

Dang that sucks, I hope he will be ok. :heart:

Dang that sucks, I hope he will be ok. :heart:

Well, the good news is that he didn't have to go through surgery. It turned out not to be necessary. The bad news is that there are two drugs that have a slight chance of helping him. If they don't work, we've got serious problems. :(

Well, the good news is that he didn't have to go through surgery. It turned out not to be necessary. The bad news is that there are two drugs that have a slight chance of helping him. If they don't work, we've got serious problems. :(

that does not sound good :(

i was blocked the other night and went to put the bin out - some cat with a bell was watching me from the fence, so i tried to talk to it, but as general with the smugness of cats it ran off to watch me from somewhere else.

having said that, the univ library has a lovely cat. i usually kneel down to give it a good scratch on my way out.

I always love places that have "house cats" like when we were in Amsterdam we walked into a bar and there were a couple of cats cuddling on one of the tables. They were super friendly. Also, the assisted living facility where IBWIP's grandpa lives has a cat that just wanders around the place. Very cute.

That would violate "health codes" here :rolleyes:

Why? It's not like they serve food at a library.

I always love places that have "house cats" like when we were in Amsterdam we walked into a bar and there were a couple of cats cuddling on one of the tables. They were super friendly. Also, the assisted living facility where IBWIP's grandpa lives has a cat that just wanders around the place. Very cute.

Theres an army surplus store near here like that.
Cats everywhere.

The building mah company is moving to in April has a forest near it with (from what I hear) a zillion cats. Some lady feeds them and gives them blankets and those mini tents you see at Academy... the ones that are on display for the larger tents. :lol: I love her style!

It doesn't matter, some of the towns around here have codes that affect all businuses that deal with the public :rolleyes:

I will note, that there is an exceptionally cool used book store in Brookline that had a cat :cool:

Somewhere there are pictures of me from our trip to Cayman Brac with the "resort cat" named Coconut. Little bugger KNEW I was a sucker for cats and mewoed and pawed at our door (on the beach) until I let him in at night. Monopolized the whole bed and bit me when I tried to move :lol:

Frickin' cats.