GAY April needs our help!

I usually go to SC, but that's about the extent of my "these are the things that I want travel for" list.

I do SC every year as well. I love going there because it's the group of people the nerds call nerds. I like stepping into a conference center and knowing I can kick 90% of the attendees asses and 98% of them can't throw a spiral.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
One should really buy night stands in pairs. It's so gauche to see two different styles on either side of the bed.
omg... I'm looking for a king bed. I love my set, but just want a king bed and want it to fucking match everything else. So it will cost a fortune if I get what I want brand new, but the town I'm in is transient, rich, and stupid. [literally garage sale furniture is immaculate and still smells new] So I'm cruising through CL for my town and EVERYONE that is selling their sets have only one matching nightstand. Apparently this is the fucking way the packages are sold from the furniture stores. :mad:

$2999 4 Piece BR set: Bed, Dresser, Mirror, nightstand <--- SINGULAR.

If you're getting a nice new bedroom set, who TF is thinking 'nah, we don't really need 2. I think we'll be ok.'

/r/iamverybadass

We had one of our Sales leaders at SC one year and were in whisper quiet meeting with a partner that was trying to convince us to bring them on to do HPC. They did the pitch for like an hour. Afterwards the sales guy said you know how I know you guys are good for this job. Because you talked for a hour and I have no fucking idea what any of it meant.

omg... I'm looking for a king bed. I love my set, but just want a king bed and want it to fucking match everything else. So it will cost a fortune if I get what I want brand new, but the town I'm in is transient, rich, and stupid. [literally garage sale furniture is immaculate and still smells new] So I'm cruising through CL for my town and EVERYONE that is selling their sets have only one matching nightstand. Apparently this is the fucking way the packages are sold from the furniture stores. :mad:

$2999 4 Piece BR set: Bed, Dresser, Mirror, nightstand <--- SINGULAR.

If you're getting a nice new bedroom set, who TF is thinking 'nah, we don't really need 2. I think we'll be ok.'
Just get it custom made. It'll probably be cheaper and better made than that shit those fucksticks bought at Ashley on 24mo same as cash.

april you always joke about being a coal burner well i found a black guy for you

nvtsfgtadyl01.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and APRIL