Pics April is the best boyfriend ever!

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥83,323
Steam
mattressfish
So, April and I are foodies. We watch Good Eats all the time. Alton Brown has this picture of a fork and knife in his kitchen that I always thought was cool. Looked sorta like this:

attachment.php

Okay, well EXACTLY like that. Whatever...

Anyway, her sister is quite the artist (and an epic pooper). So April contacted her sister and commissioned some artwork for me! I think the end result is actually waaay cooler than Alton's originals.

DSC_4920%20(Medium).JPG

Being the nerd that I am, the fork and knife have since been switched to match the way they are in Alton's kitchen.

Anyway, there are a thousand reasons why April is awesome. Thought I'd share this one with you guys.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
If anyone wants a painting, my sister will do it for you if you mail her some canvas (I used Amazon). She doesn't work, so she may charge you--well I hope she would anyways... she has bills to pay like the rest of us. I can get you in contact with her if anyone is interested. :)

also, what type of paintings does she do? portraits, scenery, trippy eating utensils, all of the above, or what? she have like a photobucket with examples?

i think those turned out awesome, just curious what her range is.

also, what type of paintings does she do? portraits, scenery, trippy eating utensils, all of the above, or what? she have like a photobucket with examples?

i think those turned out awesome, just curious what her range is.
Everything. She also draws... I'll post a pic of me that she did with pencil when I get back to my big computer. It's like 2.5 feet tall. She does have a gallery of stuff that I'll post up too soon.

Everything. She also draws... I'll post a pic of me that she did with pencil when I get back to my big computer. It's like 2.5 feet tall. She does have a gallery of stuff that I'll post up too soon.

what can you do? i mean, the rest of your family seems to be insanely artistic. wtf happened to april?

Pencil my sis did of me:

DSC00848.JPG

It's unfinished here, guess I don't have a shot of the finished product. It's hanging at my parents house.