FYI April is a butt that poops on things for days - Im already sans pants

Fly, you're missing out. Frozen on ice is downstairs and theres throngs of little kids dressed up as Frozen characters. It's like cosplay for pedos.

Even my son hates that movie
Well your sons a communist! My kids all love it.

Nah, I'm just kidding, it was alright but not the "MOST FANTASTIC DISNEY MOVIE EVER!!!!!" everyone was claiming. We banned the songs from our house for a few months and now luckily they aren't singing them all the time, just once a week or so or anytime anybody anywhere says let it go. In my opinion Tangled was far superior.

Well your sons a communist! My kids all love it.

Nah, I'm just kidding, it was alright but not the "MOST FANTASTIC DISNEY MOVIE EVER!!!!!" everyone was claiming. We banned the songs from our house for a few months and now luckily they aren't singing them all the time, just once a week or so or anytime anybody anywhere says let it go. In my opinion Tangled was far superior.
Emperors New Groove

Highly underrated.

There were a lot of disney movies better (flight of the navigator excluded ). I used tangled as the example simply because it came out right before frozen.

I'm not too keen on emperor right now simply for the insane amount if times "He's a LLAMA!" Gets yelled around my house. :dont:

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke