April Fools

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
Anyone doing anything to anyone for April Fools? I had so much planned for my office but since the boss is in lock-up we couldn't go through with it. It is pay day so I still have some good opportunity for mayhem. Anyone got any ideas of what I can do with there checks? I was going to put black shoe polish on there headsets but that would involve to much cleaning and time off. Hrmmmmm ideas?

lol. i'm not doin anything, and it sounds like you didn't either. i'm sure i'll get pranked by my sister at some point though.

lol. i'm not doin anything, and it sounds like you didn't either. i'm sure i'll get pranked by my sister at some point though.

I had an unexpected hiccup, otherwise we would have gone all out. We constantly prank each other at the house and the office, I guess we can take today off :(

I bought a really nice rug off craigslist and he dropped it off this morning for me, thought it was gonna be a prank. Was expecting a dead body in the rug :fly:

i told my daughter she couldn't have a birthday this year. after i broke her heart, i told her why i said that. i spent the rest of the morning cursing myself for teaching her while she "tricked" me about 1,000 times.

My dad used to do elaborate pranks on us when we were real young. One April fools when I was like 5 he covered himself in fake blood an laid all twisted up at the bottom of our wooden stair case... not funny

My dad used to do elaborate pranks on us when we were real young. One April fools when I was like 5 he covered himself in fake blood an laid all twisted up at the bottom of our wooden stair case... not funny
hahahahaha :lol: that's cruel.

my mother called me in college and told me she was pregnant. i'm the oldest of four and the youngest is 8 years my junior and it wasn't THAT far-fetched. i don't think i could breathe for about three minutes. then she couldn't contain her laughter any longer. :dont:

my mother called me in college and told me she was pregnant. i'm the oldest of four and the youngest is 8 years my junior and it wasn't THAT far-fetched. i don't think i could breathe for about three minutes. then she couldn't contain her laughter any longer. :dont:

hahaha

I dont know what I would do if my mom called and said that... suicide comes to mind :fly: