April 1st, 2005 - Sin City......

I see maybe 2 movies a year in the theater. There's not a lot of them that I feel the need to see on the big screen.
This one, I will be going to see. I think I'll be missing some of the experience if I wait and watch it on my 13 inch TV.
Assuming that at 9 months pregnant I'll be able to sit through a whole movie without getting up to pee. Anybody know how well those Depends things work?

Some of the coolest, moodiest comics ever. Of course, I'm a Frank Miller whore too, so it's kind of a given that I need to see this movie....... I'm giddy.

BigDov said:
Some of the coolest, moodiest comics ever. Of course, I'm a Frank Miller whore too, so it's kind of a given that I need to see this movie....... I'm giddy.

I fucking LOVED Frank Millers The Dark Knight Returns :drool:
I only read a couple issues of Sin City tho, and it wasnt really my kind of thing.

Drool-Boy said:
I only read a couple issues of Sin City tho, and it wasnt really my kind of thing.
There really isn't a big market for furry biker homoerotica.

Drool-Boy said:

Yup, one of my all time favorites too.... you ever read RONIN from the mid 80's?? Kicks ass man. Let me know if you have or haven't, and if you need to, I'll send ya the book :D

Drool-Boy said:
um..no, they still sell them today
At least I think thats what they sell in the comic book shop down the street
I know... its just that kids these days don't seem to pick them up like back in the day.