shockthemonkey said:
ITT: I'm posting because I :heart: BigDov

edit: hi people

edit: i don't know if i'll see sin city

edit: what is sin city

edit: is it a movie?

edit: is it bigger than a breadbox?

:D Hey man.

You should see Sin City. Sin City is a movie based on a really cool Frank Miller comic book series. Yes it is a movie that will assuredly be bigger than a breadbox. Go watch the trailer.

kristchan said:
I see maybe 2 movies a year in the theater. There's not a lot of them that I feel the need to see on the big screen.
This one, I will be going to see. I think I'll be missing some of the experience if I wait and watch it on my 13 inch TV.
Assuming that at 9 months pregnant I'll be able to sit through a whole movie without getting up to pee. Anybody know how well those Depends things work?
They must work pretty well, lots of divers wear 'em under their drysuits when they do dives requiring hours of in-water decompression.

kristchan said:
I see maybe 2 movies a year in the theater. There's not a lot of them that I feel the need to see on the big screen.
This one, I will be going to see. I think I'll be missing some of the experience if I wait and watch it on my 13 inch TV.
Assuming that at 9 months pregnant I'll be able to sit through a whole movie without getting up to pee. Anybody know how well those Depends things work?

Your best bet is here: http://www.southwestmedical.com/mfgsearchresults.cfm?MFG_ID=Mentor_Corporation

I would suggest http://www.southwestmedical.com/ab1588000/showdetl.cfm?&DID=7&Product_ID=54087&CATID=17 it seems to include just about everything you would need.

Sin City and Frank Miller kick ass. I've flipped through the comics before, though never really gotten into them, I always liked Franks style. When I heard about the movie I though "Oh God, another great comic they are going to rape like a donkey." Then I saw the trailer . . . :eek: I am so glad they chose to go with such a stylized look to the film. I will definitly be seeing this.

BigDov said:
:D Hey man.

You should see Sin City. Sin City is a movie based on a really cool Frank Miller comic book series. Yes it is a movie that will assuredly be bigger than a breadbox. Go watch the trailer.
wazzzaaapppp homie?! if you say it's good, i'll trust your judgement and run the other way.

BigDov said:
Mabye......

:shifty:
NICE SPELLING THERE BUTTHEAD GEE IM NOT GOING TO CHASE AFTER A GUY WHO CANT SPELL NOW WILL I YOU SUCK AND MY GRAMMAR ARE GOODS YOU SMELLY MAN BUTTOCK

edit: :heart: