Shalimar

Like herpes - just appears
Feb 5, 2007
St Pete
www.minglemixx.com
Marklar
₥0
Dear Mr. Shalimar,

Thank you for the great job you do. I am so amazed and thankful at the growing up "kim" has done this year. I know that because of you "kim" has become more confident, independent, and definitely more outgoing, and able to handle herself in conflicts.

Hope you have a great summer.

sincerely,
Miss ..........

^^^^^^^^

in honor of appreciation week I got the above note accompanied by two gift certificates this morning.. :happy: i know teachers north county who get SHOWERED with stuff regularly, and certainly this week. so it was nice to get, as well as nice to know I did some good.

so how has someone shown you they've appreciated something you've done/did. :)fly: @ done did) ?? or what have you done to show yours?

how do you pronounce "kim"? :p

I get the odd, blah blah blah, tre was so helpful setting up those firewalls once in a while

i got a letter of commendation for being a rockstar during phd candidate weekend. apparently two of the candidates, in their thank yous to the program head, mentioned how helpful and sweet i was during their visit and that it would be of influence in their tough decision. other than that, no one appreciates grad students :p

i usually show my appreciation with homemade baked goods. i'm notorious for making cookies as a thank you to others.

that was deliciously chikkennoodul of me ... on his birthday too... what happens now?

I found a bag on the train one that had money, a passport, mobile phone and loads of estate agent house things. Called a random number on the phone (after looking for 'home' mum and dad etc). Eventually got the person who left it, they were really happy, came and got the bag. Then rang me and asked for my address to send me something.
NEVER GOT ANYTHING.

The next time I found a bag on the train, I stole all the money and did a big shit in the bag.