Apple is taking from here now

Ryokurin

Erect Member
Oct 15, 2004
www.ryokurin.net
Marklar
₥0
Now, every geek now knows that Apple is switching to Intel processors now right? Guess what the codename for the Intel version of OSX is? Thats right, Marklar.

Is Useless becoming the Digg forums? I think so, Its just a matter of time before we are bigger than SA.

Ryokurin said:
Sounds like a couples thing, and I've never even had that. I got other things going on Friday and possibly sunday so I'll pass on this one.
:(

You and I will go to the clubs and pick up chicks. Just don't tell Zoe...

:shady:

Ryokurin said:
hahah. you'll laugh at how pathetic I am. thats what I've been doing, making myself go out and improve. I still have work to do.
Do you have a Toastmasters up there? That's what I would recommend for you. Its a group of people that get together and learn how to speak in public. Once you get that down, talking to chicks will be hella easy. :cool:

edit: And once you seem relaxed and outgoing, then you can act like you don't give a shit. Then they'll come in droves.

oh, I got that in Devry. If I really need to talk to a group I can, but my problem has always been starting conversations. I've blown two good chances with girls because I couldnt think of anything to say. I've always been like that. its not that im secretative I just seriously dont have anything I think I can add to the conversation or something to bring to a new one.

fly said:
Do you have a Toastmasters up there? That's what I would recommend for you. Its a group of people that get together and learn how to speak in public. Once you get that down, talking to chicks will be hella easy. :cool:

edit: And once you seem relaxed and outgoing, then you can act like you don't give a shit. Then they'll come in droves.

BWHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA breathe BABAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHOBOBABBLE

fly said:

I have a friend who's a Toastmaster

ChikkenNoodul said:
I have a friend who's a Toastmaster

heats up the room eh?

Its been a while since I thought about them but yes it does make you get over your fear of talking to a croud. thats not my problem however. I either bomb so hard they think im a perv, or I dont know that they are hitting on me. I tried the play it cool part but then I got that they didnt think that I liked them all that much. I can't get the proportions right.

Ryokurin said:
heats up the room eh?

Its been a while since I thought about them but yes it does make you get over your fear of talking to a croud. thats not my problem however. I either bomb so hard they think im a perv, or I dont know that they are hitting on me. I tried the play it cool part but then I got that they didnt think that I liked them all that much. I can't get the proportions right.

Honestly, you are putting way too much thought into it.

Fukcing relax. Sheesh.

All this game talk blah blah blah, most girls nowadays can see right thru it. Unless you want a stupid girl.