Apple is taking from here now

April23 said:
Honestly, you are putting way too much thought into it.
Fukcing relax. Sheesh.
All this game talk blah blah blah, most girls nowadays can see right thru it. Unless you want a stupid girl.

thats it! I relax and then I get "well I thought you didnt like me" im 99.99% obvlious to girls hitting on me. its so rare that I dont pick it up.

Ryokurin said:
thats it! I relax and then I get "well I thought you didnt like me" im 99.99% obvlious to girls hitting on me. its so rare that I dont pick it up.
Don't use tricks and don't play games, just be you. Everybody is different and not everybody is meant to be a player. The world could do with more genuine guys. I think the most important thing in dating/ courting/ meeting people is to be true to yourself. Think about what you're doing and about the types of girls you will be attracting based on your actions... then ask yourself if you want a girl attracted to a player who is going to disrespect her and treat her like shit, or do you want a girl attracted to a guy who is genuine and true to himself?

If a girl has to play a game in order to get your attention then you don't need that girl. Communication is so essential, that if a girl can't simply say, "I like you" without you expecting you to read her mind, I can guarantee you that you will find nothing but frustration and conflict in that relationship.

Ryokurin said:

You seem seriously worried about it. I've found that good things come when you aren't looking for it/thinking about it when it comes to those kinds of situations.

Also keep an open mind, don't think you are going to get exactly what you want. That 5"4.3 105lbs red head with C- Cups and perfectly placed freckles and tan is just going to waltz onto your throbbing lap.

April23 said:
You seem seriously worried about it. I've found that good things come when you aren't looking for it/thinking about it when it comes to those kinds of situations.

Also keep an open mind, don't think you are going to get exactly what you want. That 5"4.3 105lbs red head with C- Cups and perfectly placed freckles and tan is just going to waltz onto your throbbing lap.

im 25. six months from now im 26. The dates i've been on have been blind dates. one when I was in highschool and last year. I work predominantly with guys. I have a string of always stepping up to really talk to the girl who I later find out to allready be in a relationship/married (luckly every time I've found out before I made a fool of myself) Previous history standing my next blind date will be when im almost 30. Best friend is getting married, roomate is virtually married. good friend is fighting them off with a stick. I get asked about who im dateing everytime I go home now. so yes its starting to get to me.

zengirl said:
Don't use tricks and don't play games, just be you. Everybody is different and not everybody is meant to be a player. The world could do with more genuine guys. I think the most important thing in dating/ courting/ meeting people is to be true to yourself. Think about what you're doing and about the types of girls you will be attracting based on your actions... then ask yourself if you want a girl attracted to a player who is going to disrespect her and treat her like shit, or do you want a girl attracted to a guy who is genuine and true to himself?

If a girl has to play a game in order to get your attention then you don't need that girl. Communication is so essential, that if a girl can't simply say, "I like you" without you expecting you to read her mind, I can guarantee you that you will find nothing but frustration and conflict in that relationship.
Yeah, girls say that.

However, if you lack confidence or can't be forward, you have to pretend that you are. Chicks can smell a self concious guy a mile away, and although they'll say its cute, they don't like it. Be friendly, but forward. They need to know almost instantly that you are somewhat interested, but the trick is to not come off desparate.

Yeah, I have a ton more advice, but I'm sure you've heard a ton of it in your life. :heart:

Ryokurin said:
im 25. six months from now im 26. The dates i've been on have been blind dates. one when I was in highschool and last year. I work predominantly with guys. I have a string of always stepping up to really talk to the girl who I later find out to allready be in a relationship/married (luckly every time I've found out before I made a fool of myself) Previous history standing my next blind date will be when im almost 30. Best friend is getting married, roomate is virtually married. good friend is fighting them off with a stick. I get asked about who im dateing everytime I go home now. so yes its starting to get to me.

If your the one i've seen pics of I'd date you if I wasn't married.

Ryokurin said:

You sir are a mystery. You're a really good looking guy with lots to offer. What kind of chicks do you chase?

heh. Mysterious. I've always been that to everyone.

Really, to tell you the truth I dont know what I want because im going with basically nothing. I've gone from not being able to afford/get to places, to being too young for the girls around me, to not being around girls at all, back to not being able to afford and now that I dont have any of those just no luck or being too tame for my age. Im not complaining or whineing I just really dont know where to start.