GAY Apple adds diversity to the face of texting

emoji's are fuckin yellow.

eWlDtET.gif

pointing out privilege isn't about shaming or guilt, it's about recognizing that others may have more relevant experiences than you based on that

:lol:

no, it's a retarded argument. it's like me saying you'd make a shitty accountant unless you're jewish, since you know, they've been in the banking industry longer than any christian so naturally they understand it better.

"my opinion is more valid than yours because my friends brother's ex roommate knew a black guy on the internet" :rolleyes:

really, on the grand scheme of things anything involving emoji's simply seems extremely superficial and petty. it's a reminder that americans are more concerned about what one of the kardashians was wearing out to lunch than about the thousands of people being slaughtered by ISIS, and it's why people have a hard time not shaking their head at the entire situation.

if this is all superficial and petty and dumb and doesn't matter, then why is there a thread and why are you all bitching in it about something that affects none of you and which several of you have revealed you don't even understand what you're taking about?

if this is all superficial and petty and dumb and doesn't matter, then why is there a thread and why are you all bitching in it about something that affects none of you and which several of you have revealed you don't even understand what you're taking about?
Because it bothers him that it bothers other people. GOSH.

apparently apples arent. Just the rest of the internets.

fuckin racist hipster fucks.
there are yellow smiley emoji which follow typical smiley form and are bright yellow, unlike any actual race, and there are also little actual people emoji, which appear white

This.

When there's so many other things to worry about, this is what these people worry about.
when I care about what other people care about, I'm the PC Gestapo, when you do it you're just a concerned citizen. got it

This.

When there's so many other things to worry about, this is what these people worry about.
it bothers me that it bothers you that it bothers them, there are so many more important things for you to care about