Baby Apparently times are tough

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
It's the first day for a new hire class for our call center today so we have a bunch of new faces in the building. On their first day or so here they are required to park in the visitor lot, because they don't have parking permits yet, and it's interesting to see the type of cars that are parked there. There's a shiny new Infinity M45, a Nissan 350z, a 2009 Shelby GT Mustang, and a new-ish BMW 335.

I saw most of them in the lobby on my way in and the majority of them are older "professional" type people who probably should be doing something a bit more prestigious than picking up a phone, breathing into it, and putting it back down again.

Makes me glad that I have a job.

It's the first day for a new hire class for our call center today so we have a bunch of new faces in the building. On their first day or so here they are required to park in the visitor lot, because they don't have parking permits yet, and it's interesting to see the type of cars that are parked there. There's a shiny new Infinity M45, a Nissan 350z, a 2009 Shelby GT Mustang, and a new-ish BMW 335.

I saw most of them in the lobby on my way in and the majority of them are older "professional" type people who probably should be doing something a bit more prestigious than picking up a phone, breathing into it, and putting it back down again.

Makes me glad that I have a job.
That's how it is with our company. In collections, many companies couldn't weather the economic climate so there were major lay-offs. Now that the economy is picking up those laid-off-well-trained people are now ours for the picking. Pretty neat.

dominos_pizza_aston359.jpg

<one up>

I once had a Burrito delivered to my house with Hugh Hefner and 12 of his bustiest brunette playmates all driving Ferrari Enzos with Vanity license plates from 12 different states that all said "SUKUDIK" on 'em

<one up>