Apparently Iphone users hate poor people

Apparently in the books the black girl is specifically described as being dark skinned, too. I don't know, because I haven't read them. But I think that's funny. "Why does she have to be black? I always pictured her as a blonde haired, blue eyed girl." <--- Actual criticism of the film, paraphrased.

Yeah, she is said to have dark skin. I thought the actress was perfect to play Rue.

page 45 and 98 (I check for you, just for you), specifically described as "dark brown skin"

People are upset, I'm guessing, because she dies and it's a plot point and of course killing the dark skinned character is racist.

I don't understand why people are going apeshit about this book now anyway. I read it shortly after it came out and it was just sorta meh dystopian fiction. It's not even particularly graphic. The Dispossessed is way better as far as dystopian goes or even any random philip k dick book.

My next question is that ARE people really complaining? I've only 'heard' that people were, but not seen one actual complaint.

I dont understand how using an android phone makes you poor :confused:

Because they are cheaper to purchase. You can get a myriad of devices for free from such bottom-dwelling cell providers like Cricket or Revol or TMobile. Only poor people shop there, and they provide lots of Android options, so only poor people buy Android.

So how's that tablet and phone of yours doing? Still crashing daily?

Because the 7" screen size is awesome, I wanna try ICS, the hardware, with the exception of the screen, looks great on paper. Mini-HDMI out? 2160 resolution?

I think Im getting too old. I don't get wanting to be on the latest OS. I really don't see how it matters. I have ICS on the Prime. Wanna know how much better it is that GB on my phone?

page 45 and 98 (I check for you, just for you), specifically described as "dark brown skin"

People are upset, I'm guessing, because she dies and it's a plot point and of course killing the dark skinned character is racist.

I don't understand why people are going apeshit about this book now anyway. I read it shortly after it came out and it was just sorta meh dystopian fiction. It's not even particularly graphic. The Dispossessed is way better as far as dystopian goes or even any random philip k dick book.

She's not the only dark skinned character in the film or the book and she's not the only one that dies either. I'm not sure why people are even talking about it.

Also, I think it's the first dystopian fiction I've read in a while that was really accessible to the mainstream. Philip K Dick can be a little heavy reading for your average Joe. I've never read Dispossessed so I can't speak to that. Lastly, when you read the Hunger Games it reads like a movie, so the fact that they made it into one, and it's a very good adaptation is not surprising to me in the least. I'm glad they did it. It's a book with an easy to understand message and it is one that all these shallow iPhone users out there might need to learn.

She's not the only dark skinned character in the film or the book and she's not the only one that dies either. I'm not sure why people are even talking about it.

Also, I think it's the first dystopian fiction I've read in a while that was really accessible to the mainstream. Philip K Dick can be a little heavy reading for your average Joe. I've never read Dispossessed so I can't speak to that. Lastly, when you read the Hunger Games it reads like a movie, so the fact that they made it into one, and it's a very good adaptation is not surprising to me in the least. I'm glad they did it. It's a book with an easy to understand message and it is one that all these shallow iPhone users out there might need to learn.
The fact that Young Adult is what is considered accessible to your average reader is probably something worth making a point about.