Apparantly eharmony can't even help me

From what a friend told me you always start out with 0 matches. It also hurts your chances apparently if you aren't religious.

I chose spiritual but not religious. I believe in a god, but I'm open to other experiences and cultures. I really dont go to church much however. It has till monday before I demand a refund or call my credit card for a chargeback.

Last edited:
From what a friend told me you always start out with 0 matches. It also hurts your chances apparently if you aren't religious.

yeah, I heard about that. it would be way too hard to find someone that matched my political views let alone my religious ones.

amusing anecdote, however. I remember one guy on genmay pointing out that he met his wife on a forum but they tell people that they met via match.com because it's less weird :lol:

I chose spiritual but not religious. I believe in a god, but I'm open to other experiences and cultures. I really dont go to church much however. It has till monday before I demand a refund or call my credit card for a chargeback.

spiritual != Christian which is what I think he meant.

I think eharmony is fine. not like you met someone on a forum and then met them face-to-face to find out they were gay, but then you were ok with it because you're just a fat slob who likes guys that are gay that pretend they are straight and have the same fascination with orifices that you do.

I had a friend that tried eharmony, it basically totally depressed her. She took the really long survey and it said there were no matches. A few hours later she got 3 matched, they were all short balding chineses men wanting to learn english. If she couldn't find a match I am suprised anyone can. She is the sweetest person I have ever known. She is Christian, a vegan and spends every weekend at a cat rescue. I think for some people the site works but it really shouldn't cost anything if they can't find you an appropriate match.

honestly I've had more success with okcupid and yahoo than I had with Eharmony and match.com.
but lately I've met more women by just being myself on internet forums and an occasional ad to craigslist.

trust me I understand about the 40 year old chubby white scoccer moms. it's only fun for so long.

I had a friend that tried eharmony, it basically totally depressed her. She took the really long survey and it said there were no matches. A few hours later she got 3 matched, they were all short balding chineses men wanting to learn english. If she couldn't find a match I am suprised anyone can. She is the sweetest person I have ever known. She is Christian, a vegan and spends every weekend at a cat rescue. I think for some people the site works but it really shouldn't cost anything if they can't find you an appropriate match.

I was going to ask for her number until you got to the part about her being a vegan. :o