Thread AP Report: Elizabeth Taylor dies - Michael Jackson alive

Crazy that she died at 79 and this is from earlier this year looking bad

Elizabeth-Taylor.jpg

from earlier this week at his 80th bday

alo-007415.jpg

I guess nailing green women from Mars makes you look younger

"The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues."

-- Elizabeth Taylor

Upon learning that her dear friend Elizabeth Taylor has passed away on Wednesday morning, Zsa Zsa Gabor says "celebrities go in threes and I’m next"

Those horrible, intolerant, heartless gay-haters at the Westboro Baptist Church are preparing to spread their evil message at Elizabeth Taylor's funeral ... a higher power tells TMZ. Margie Phelps -- daughter of WBC Pastor Fred Phelps -- took to Twitter today to announce the church is going to picket non-lesbian Liz's funeral ... all because Liz was apparently some sort of gay "enabler" and (God forbid) an AIDS activist.

Liz will likely be buried in Los Angeles -- where there are positively no gay people.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/23/eliza...-baptist-church-protest-picket-margie-phelps/

Those horrible, intolerant, heartless gay-haters at the Westboro Baptist Church are preparing to spread their evil message at Elizabeth Taylor's funeral ... a higher power tells TMZ. Margie Phelps -- daughter of WBC Pastor Fred Phelps -- took to Twitter today to announce the church is going to picket non-lesbian Liz's funeral ... all because Liz was apparently some sort of gay "enabler" and (God forbid) an AIDS activist.

Liz will likely be buried in Los Angeles -- where there are positively no gay people.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/23/eliza...-baptist-church-protest-picket-margie-phelps/

:rolleyes: What a bunch of :tard:s.

RIP Elizabeth Taylor. :(

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with these funeral picketers?! Disgusting.

On another note, ET looks so much like my grandma when she was really young. I rem looking thru some pics and came across a woman with beautiful dark hair, styled in a longer bob that flipped up at the ends, legs that went for days, just so classy...I was like, "wooww, who is that?!" And my grandma herself goes, "that's me." Lol...whoops.
Anyway, yah, she was always told that she looked like ET. She has really vibrant green eyes, too, so she had the whole "exotic eye thing" to go with it, too. Of course, nothing tops the violet eyes of Liz's.

RIP

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with these funeral picketers?! Disgusting.

On another note, ET looks so much like my grandma when she was really young. I rem looking thru some pics and came across a woman with beautiful dark hair, styled in a longer bob that flipped up at the ends, legs that went for days, just so classy...I was like, "wooww, who is that?!" And my grandma herself goes, "that's me." Lol...whoops.
Anyway, yah, she was always told that she looked like ET. She has really vibrant green eyes, too, so she had the whole "exotic eye thing" to go with it, too. Of course, nothing tops the violet eyes of Liz's.

RIP

Does your Grandma know you are comparing her looks to a little green alien from the 80's?

Also, my grandmother has no idea what's going on in her own head these days, so I'm sure that IF she knew, she wouldn't remember enough to carry a grudge.