Anyone who has had a C-section or given birth, sex question

HifiGirly

Half-staff Member
Nov 16, 2004
Ohio
Marklar
₥0
How long did you wait before having sex?
Its been 3 weeks and 2 days since my c-section and we are both going nuts. We couldn't have sex a week before hand because I was on bed rest so its been like 4 weeks. We've never gone more than a week (even when we ment, oops) and this is driving us crazy.
We are suppose to wait 6 weeks, but has anyone had a c-section and done it sooner? A friend said she did it at 5 weeks but that still a week and a half away.

Thanks... :D

I had to wait eight weeks and even then I started bleeding. I spent two days in the hospital. :( Just listen to your doc, he knows best.

Doctors don't know shit. They just drink and bang each other in school. Trust your instincts, its for the best.

We waited 6 weeks and it felt like the first time all over, still very tender. But that was with a normal deliver, I'm not sure how a c section would affect all the parts.

kiwi said:
We waited 6 weeks and it felt like the first time all over, still very tender. But that was with a normal deliver, I'm not sure how a c section would affect all the parts.

I guess if he sticks it in your belly button it could really affect the whole sex thing.

HiFi, are you sure he still wants you? Oftentimes men lose interest in their wives after they give birth to their children, what with all the blood and gore and stuff.

Why would you want to?? Didn't you learn your lesson last time??
baby.jpg

smileynev said:
HiFi, are you sure he still wants you? Oftentimes men lose interest in their wives after they give birth to their children, what with all the blood and gore and stuff.

Yep I'm sure we were out shopping last night and we picked out some lingerie and he bought it for me ;)

Pandora said:
Why would you want to?? Didn't you learn your lesson last time??
Yep, we learned our lesson and got an adorable child from it.
IMG_0983.jpg

P.S. We plan on having another child in the next year, well getting preg. in about 9 months.

HifiGirly said:
Yep, we learned our lesson and got an adorable child from it.
[MG]http://www.chapped.net/files/IMG_0983.jpg[/IMG]
P.S. We plan on having another child in the next year, well getting preg. in about 9 months.

aaawwww all snuggly n'stuff :)