Anyone watching the new Ultimate Fighter season?

fedor was going in, john was yelling stop so he pulled back. fedor might be overrated and ducking the UFC, but the dude has some damaging hands... only outcome there was rogers would've been hurt.

He took a huge hit on the button and was dropped, it hurt him so much he rolled away into a fetal position. When you do that you are saying you are done, else you intelligently defend yourself if you wish to continue fighting.. Rogers didn't say anything about it being stopped early, in fact no one did..

Clear cut winner was Fedor..

also, on your side in fetal position isn't considered a defensive posture. he needed to pull guard or be trying to stand up for it to be intelligently defending himself, he was doing neither.

fedor was going in, john was yelling stop so he pulled back. fedor might be overrated and ducking the UFC, but the dude has some damaging hands... only outcome there was rogers would've been hurt.

He's not ducking the UFC.. His contract with M1 Global hinders his chances at signing with the UFC.. When his contract ends with them, He might seek out the UFC. It's very tricky signing with a promotion when you are already signed to another one..

he didn't take any additional shots. I think fedor got like 1 glancing blow from like 5 more punches thrown and it was called. when people take direct shots undefended it gets called. fedor didn't do anything after knocking him down

He's not ducking the UFC.. His contract with M1 Global hinders his chances at signing with the UFC.. When his contract ends with them, He might seek out the UFC. It's very tricky signing with a promotion when you are already signed to another one..

I thought he already had the opportunity to sign and he balked because they didn't offer enough for his liking?

yes and no. him and dana were in negotiations... fedor basically wanted m1 to be a co-promoter and get half of the profits - because he's under contract with M1 that was a must, to which dana of course said fuck off. i think a lot of it is fedor's manager has a big stake in M1, so fedor will probably always be in contract under M1.

honestly though, you think fedor can compete with lesner or carwin? maybe back in the day, but i think he's past his prime.

yes and no. him and dana were in negotiations... fedor basically wanted m1 to be a co-promoter and get half of the profits - because he's under contract with M1 that was a must, to which dana of course said fuck off. i think a lot of it is fedor's manager has a big stake in M1, so fedor will probably always be in contract under M1.

honestly though, you think fedor can compete with lesner or carwin? maybe back in the day, but i think he's past his prime.

First off, I would bet everything on Fedor against Lesnar or Carwin.

Secondly, Fedor wasn't the one wanting the co-promotion deal between M1 Global and the UFC. He's bound to M1 Global under contract and they are the ones pushing for a co-promotion. Honestly I don't think Fedor gives a shit where he fights. He doesn't care at all for this "best in the world" hype. He just loves the sport.

When Fedor is not under contract with M1 Global, he might move to the UFC, or retire. Who knows? But right now while still under contract with M1 Global, he's not going to fight in the UFC because he doesn't have controll of the situation, not because he's ducking them.

Strikeforce is looking good these days with some really good Heavyweights for him to fight. His next fight should be against Overeem and will be his hardest test to date.

anyone notice the commercial for tonight shows kimbo wearing boxing gloves? not mma gloves for sure

oh snaps

big country just won. dana's probably pissed. the belly rub he did... :lol:

i was kind of impressed with kimbo too, he's actually learning.

I kinda figured big c was going to win. once he gets you on the ground the belly takes over. did kimbo win? *goes to look for fight before dana has it removed*

yes, kimbo won by decision.

like PT said, houston looked scared of Kimbo... was a pretty boring fight really. The entire first round, houston circled the outside of the ring while kimbo tried to cut him off, almost no punches or anything where thrown. was over a minute before they even made contact... after that, they locked up a few times, kimbo had a few takedowns (yea, kimbo was the ground guy? he's definitly improving), but 95% of the fight was houston circling away from kimbo.

Big Country actually knocked his opponent out while standing. Hit him with a right and put him on the mat, got in one more punch while he was down before the ref got over to him and called him off. Took the other guy awhile to get up.