Anyone watching the new Ultimate Fighter season?

I really like him, too bad his coach is who he is. Jones IMO won strictly on his own training and abilities, and with very little help from Rampage.

But it's truly funny as shit seeing him as "Big Baby" and getting all emotional and scared of spiders. Really reminds me of John Coffee from the Green Mile.

:D

Heck even Rampage did the John Coffee impression of Marcus. "Ok, boss, I kin walk the green mile." Rampage may be a shitty coach, but he can be pretty funny at times.

By the way, Marcus is just scary big. Suffice it say, I've seen prettier arm bars, but I've rarely seen any one tap so fast. I thought Marcus was going to rip poor Mike's arm off at the elbow.

I really like him, too bad his coach is who he is. Jones IMO won strictly on his own training and abilities, and with very little help from Rampage.

But it's truly funny as shit seeing him as "Big Baby" and getting all emotional and scared of spiders. Really reminds me of John Coffee from the Green Mile.

:D

All the fighters win on their own abilities and not from the gimmick coaches each season..

The coaches are just there to pull ratings..

All the fighters win on their own abilities and not from the gimmick coaches each season..

The coaches are just there to pull ratings..

Don't get me wrong, I understand that it's just the fighter in the cage. But I just don't see Rampage giving much if any support compared to Rashad... They still need pre-fight support along with sound advice in the cage.

I was just looking for this thread. the guy with the orange hair in the last fight went to jail for beating up a cop at the tabernacle music venue down the street

I might have missed his redeeming moments while I was doing shots and picking up pizza downstairs though
mmm, bacon, mushroom and spinach pizza :drool:

bah, rogers was still defending. crock of shit fight. if he landed another with no response then it should have been called

not intelligently though, i think it was a good stoppage. he was messed up, only thing that would've happened was fedor would thrown down another punch to truely KO him.

when your legs roll back and you're on your side in fetal position, it's done.

fedor was still trying to hit him but he couldn't. it was called too soon. sure he was gassed, he's a big dude carrying all that weight. another few seconds and he might have made it to his feet. he might not of as well. that's the point, it was too soon.