Anyone watching the new Ultimate Fighter season?

Floptical

Doesnt Read Thread Titles
Sep 1, 2006
Rockies
Marklar
₥34,710
I watched the first episode last night and I think it's going to be a great season. Not counting Kimbo being in the mix to push ratings there are a ton of good fighters in the mix. Tampa's own Marcus Jones is on the show so I'm interested in seeing how he does.

I think it might be a great season. The first fight was boring as hell. But some of the upcoming possible match ups could prove to be quite entertaining.

Tampa's own Marcus Jones is on the show so I'm interested in seeing how he does.

I used to see Marcus at Whiskey Joe's all the time back in like 96 or so, he was a cool guy. The first time we met I thought he was Regan Upshaw back when they were both rocking the predator hair style. He would buy me shots just to hear me run my mouth. The dude was huge.

lol!

He actually hasn't beaten Mir at all. Mir has beaten him a couple of times.:fly:

yep, he was DQ'd in their first fight for stomping on his face.

He talks some awesome trash though :D

Rampage and Rashad will be fun to watch them trash talk each other. Rampage is a terrible coach as witnessed last night, by him just constantly saying "Get up", "Submit him", etc. Plus Rashad has Greg Jackson as his assistant coach, and Greg Jackson is definitely one of the best around.

I'm thinking Roy Nelson has a pretty good shot at taking this one. He's a pretty good grappler for a fat dude.

I don't think i've ever seen such a huge gash on a guy's face in a fight before, that was brutal, I'm surprised it wasn't stopped earlier.

I wish them all luck. It's a tough time to be in the UFC. They currently have one the best group of title holders in the history of the sport.

round 1
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UovCWwmc1d8"]YouTube - Abe Wagner VS Jon Madsen Round 1[/ame]

round 2
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwobN6bJQtY"]YouTube - Abe Wagner VS Jon Madsen Round 2[/ame]

veymf7.jpg