Anyone watching anything good on TV

you're makin' dharma cry on her birthday. :(

Shell cheer up when I send her this:

crochet_pants.jpg

It's going to be cancelled. It's funny, but they're trying too hard and will run out of ways to say she's old very fast.

We'll see. It has some potential to hit a stride. It could be to Cougars what Scrubs was to med students.

Courtney Cox getting busted for giving head by her ex husband and her son, and then her son disallowing her to eat banana's anymore the next day. Thats kinda funny.

It needs to get spicier though. It's a little too 'kittentown' for me. I want my cougars frenzying for prey.

Ummm, oh!

There was a show called "Fringe." Sorta like a CSI, but with much wackier storylines.

I saw about 2-3 episodes then some stupid reality show distracted me and I forgot all about it. It was pretty good. I should catch the past shows somewhere online, so I can start watching the 2nd season and be all cool and caught up.

Ummm, oh!

There was a show called "Fringe." Sorta like a CSI, but with much wackier storylines.

I saw about 2-3 episodes then some stupid reality show distracted me and I forgot all about it. It was pretty good. I should catch the past shows somewhere online, so I can start watching the 2nd season and be all cool and caught up.

:lol:

It's pretty good. I'd definitely watch season one or you'll be somewhat lost.