Anyone want to watch 30 Days of Night?

Watched it last night...

For a Vampire movie I thought it was done really well. There is no "stake to the heart" shit or "holy water and a cross". Basically this guy walks around with an axe and chops peoples fucking heads off. The acting was a little lame but there were some great head flyin scenes and really good "eat the fuck out of your neck" scenes.

All and all it was enjoyable and entertaining. I will have to watch it again when I am not on a bottle of cough syrup.

There are a few books out based on the comic series that aren't bad. I got one not to long ago because half of it takes place in Savannah with a Vampire hunting a Serial Killer Vampire. It's odd reading about crazy stuff in places that you travel all the time.

There are a few books out based on the comic series that aren't bad. I got one not to long ago because half of it takes place in Savannah with a Vampire hunting a Serial Killer Vampire. It's odd reading about crazy stuff in places that you travel all the time.

Sounds odd but I know what you are saying...

In Billy Madison his house was the McLoughlin(sp?) house and thats where my parents got married. I had also been there a couple of times so its pretty cool watching that movie and remembering the house.