Anyone want a Cat?

HydroSqueegee said:
And you have no idea how my family is with pets. The vet actually refuses to put animals down for them now.

Have they gone through like 7 dogs in 4 years? I know of someone whos dogs keep getting run over by cars. Dog gets killed and they just go right out and buy another one. I won't mention what breed they are.... I don't want April to get sent to jail for manslaughter. :(

Pandora said:
Have they gone through like 7 dogs in 4 years? I know of someone whos dogs keep getting run over by cars. Dog gets killed and they just go right out and buy another one. I won't mention what breed they are.... I don't want April to get sent to jail for manslaughter. :(

A.. uhh.... bee...agllllle? :mad:

well that was a fun night. Sister dropped off the cat. I shut him off in the bedroom with food, water and litter box. Thought i had all the other cats out. About 9:30 Tish informed me that one of our cats was hideing under the bed and growling. Whoops! More trauma to the allready spaz cat. And the new cat wouldnt stop growling... All night. The only time he was happy is when he decided to lay on my chest and rub his head against mine. Then he got pissed again when i rolled over.

HydroSqueegee said:
well that was a fun night. Sister dropped off the cat. I shut him off in the bedroom with food, water and litter box. Thought i had all the other cats out. About 9:30 Tish informed me that one of our cats was hideing under the bed and growling. Whoops! More trauma to the allready spaz cat. And the new cat wouldnt stop growling... All night. The only time he was happy is when he decided to lay on my chest and rub his head against mine. Then he got pissed again when i rolled over.

Aww poor thing. He just needs a little comfort.

IBWIP needs to offer a training course for all those other non-submissive husbands/significant others round here.

eileenbunny said:
I would take a cat but I'm about to get a new one. 2 new kitties would be a lot of work. Existing cats here take a while to get used to new ones.

Take him! hes loveable and hugable. What one more after you allready have a few. ;)

April23 said:
Exactly. It costs close to nothing extra to have more.
I highly recommend a Littermaid electric catbox. Dump that out once a day and you're fine.

The cats didn't start getting obnoxious until we got the dog.