Anyone want a Cat?

ERage

Giant Member
Nov 7, 2005
4,158
1
232
Marklar
₥5
elpmis said:
IF SHE CAN'T AFFORD ALLERGY MEDICINE HOW THE FUCK CAN SHE AFFORD ANOTHER CHILD?

Children can work as early as age five and earn income for the family. Ask China if you don't believe me.
 

zengirl

If I had a dollar might give ya 99
Oct 15, 2004
10,255
20
41
Marklar
₥100
elpmis said:
IF SHE CAN'T AFFORD ALLERGY MEDICINE HOW THE FUCK CAN SHE AFFORD ANOTHER CHILD?
A lot of times people are scared into getting rid of their cats when they're pregnant because of toxoplasmosis so they'll pretty much use any excuse to get rid of the poor kittahs.

It's one of the most misleading and overhyped things ever.
 

Pandora

Flaccid Member
Oct 19, 2004
7,656
0
0
Atlanta GA!
skewed.textamerica.com
Marklar
₥0
ERage said:
I'm pooped after trying to find homes for 3 kittens already. That is a lot of work believe it or not. Good luck, oh and Pandora if you want to give me the little bitty grey and white one so that you can take on this cat I'll be okay with that ;) She was the one who was in my armpit when I woke up at your house.

HELL NO. You can have mah big fat Buddha boy tho. He doesn't play nice with the girls.
 

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,258
14
533
^_^
Marklar
₥5
zengirl said:
A lot of times people are scared into getting rid of their cats when they're pregnant because of toxoplasmosis so they'll pretty much use any excuse to get rid of the poor kittahs.

It's one of the most misleading and overhyped things ever.
I bet your cats think of getting rid of your ass when they're about to pump out a kittah
 

ERage

Giant Member
Nov 7, 2005
4,158
1
232
Marklar
₥5
Pandora said:
HELL NO. You can have mah big fat Buddha boy tho. He doesn't play nice with the girls.

I will continue to slowly build relations with her each time I visit until she will come willingly with me. Just like I have done with Misha :shady:
 

wanko80

Erect Member
Jul 31, 2006
2,492
0
41
42
McKinney,TX
Marklar
₥5
Pandora said:
Stop making sense! She has three kids, she's obviously not familiar with logic.
She should take the urban math test:

[FONT=Trebuchet MS,Bookman Old Style,Arial] 9. Thelma can cook dinner for her 16 children for $7.50 per night. She gets $234 a month welfare for each child. If her $325 per month rent goes up 15%, how many more children should she have to keep up with her expenses?[/FONT]
 

zengirl

If I had a dollar might give ya 99
Oct 15, 2004
10,255
20
41
Marklar
₥100
elpmis said:
I bet your cats think of getting rid of your ass when they're about to pump out a kittah
The only thing MY animals pump out is poop, and they're damn glad we're there to clean it up after them everyday.
 

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,258
14
533
^_^
Marklar
₥5
Pandora said:
Stop making sense! She has three kids, she's obviously not familiar with logic.
Maybe she likes the tax breaks

Hey can you get a tax break for having pets? I really don't know the answer to this question
 

ERage

Giant Member
Nov 7, 2005
4,158
1
232
Marklar
₥5
elpmis said:
Maybe she likes the tax breaks

Hey can you get a tax break for having pets? I really don't know the answer to this question

nope, if you claim a pet as a dependant you will get audited. Not speaking from experience but I know people who have tried :fly:
 

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,258
14
533
^_^
Marklar
₥5
ERage said:
nope, if you claim a pet as a dependant you will get audited. Not speaking from experience but I know people who have tried :fly:
We need an animal freak as a high up elected official to fix this
 

ERage

Giant Member
Nov 7, 2005
4,158
1
232
Marklar
₥5
elpmis said:
We need an animal freak as a high up elected official to fix this

it would probably put the kill shelters out of business, everyone would be adopting
 

Pandora

Flaccid Member
Oct 19, 2004
7,656
0
0
Atlanta GA!
skewed.textamerica.com
Marklar
₥0
elpmis said:
Maybe she likes the tax breaks

Hey can you get a tax break for having pets? I really don't know the answer to this question

:lol: Nope. Pet ownership doesn't place enough of a burden on societies infrastructure to merit a tax break. Perhaps if I sent them to public schools I could make other people pay for them.
 

zengirl

If I had a dollar might give ya 99
Oct 15, 2004
10,255
20
41
Marklar
₥100
Pandora said:
:lol: Nope. Pet ownership doesn't place enough of a burden on societies infrastructure to merit a tax break. Perhaps if I sent them to public schools I could make other people pay for them.
My dog is in school. :lol:
 

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,258
14
533
^_^
Marklar
₥5
Pandora said:
:lol: Nope. Pet ownership doesn't place enough of a burden on societies infrastructure to merit a tax break. Perhaps if I sent them to public schools I could make other people pay for them.
That's a shame, considering how government employees write of anything and everything they do on top of using tax payer's dollars to buy home appliances, cars, etc
 

ERage

Giant Member
Nov 7, 2005
4,158
1
232
Marklar
₥5
Pandora said:
Although I've been told of people that 'offered up' their kids to other people so they could take the tax break, they were already maxed out or something...? :iono:

:confused: I never heard of that...I thought the kid had to meet certain criteria to be considered your dependant...like living in your household. Shens maybe?
 

zengirl

If I had a dollar might give ya 99
Oct 15, 2004
10,255
20
41
Marklar
₥100
ERage said:
:confused: I never heard of that...I thought the kid had to meet certain criteria to be considered your dependant...like living in your household. Shens maybe?
Supposed to but people lie. My entire life my dad claimed me as a dependant even though I saw him a complete total of 11 times before my 16th birthday.