Anyone tried dasani with lemon?

fly said:
That's cause it sucks. Coke and Pepsi's attempts at the water market fail miserably in my book.

I :heart: Dasani. Just plain Dasani

fly said:
Not a fan of tap water since I moved to Tampa. My well water in Michigan, full of iron, was yummy tho.
Yeah, Tampa water is really bad! Its like drinking pool water.

JJ Lady said:
I don;t know what I'd do if we didn't have a Crystal Springs water cooler in my office. I must drink 8 to 10 20oz glasses of water a day.

Not bad JJ, not bad :) I'm usually right around 5-6 32oz bottles of water a day.

April23 said:
If only you knew what you were talking about. :hs:

what is that supposed to mean! i can smell houston from where i am sitting right now. :p

I hate Dasani water, as well as Deja Blue and Aquafina. They are all reverse osmosis waters and I can't stand them. So I really have no opinion as to the Lemon flavored, but I would assume I hate it too.

I like Evian, Dannon of Fuji.

HifiGirly said:
I hate Dasani water, as well as Deja Blue and Aquafina. They are all reverse osmosis waters and I can't stand them. So I really have no opinion as to the Lemon flavored, but I would assume I hate it too.

I like Evian, Dannon of Fuji.

What does Evian spell backwards?

Coqui said:
What does Evian spell backwards?
Yeah, I know, blah blah blah, but honestly it tastes much better that other crappy water. We have horrible tap water here and have to filter it before we drink it. But still Evian is my favorite, so shad up you.