Halp Anyone that goes to junkyards/Anyone in Baltimore area?

Mr. Argumentor

I fab shitboxes and shitbox accessories.
Sep 27, 2012
Tampa-ish
Marklar
₥73,820
Steam
asastang
So, I need to find front spindles for an '04-07 Ford E150
None of the places near me have anything that new, I doubt many other places will as well, but I'm checking to see if anyone else hits up junkyards.

The parts I need is both front spindles, which are part number 3105 on this diagram
http://www.fordparts.com/Commerce/RenderIllustration.ashx?id=231732477&f=3&n=5C2Z3106AA

Could also use some of the brake parts and rear-axle parts depending on year and engine in the van, but this is mainly what I need.

@CletusJones @Drool-Boy @Domon @kiwi (no clue if you ever go to junkyards, but I know Az has some good ones) @Coqui
Crazy Rays, outside of Baltimore usually had some good stuff, only guy I know up there that would hit up junkyards just had a son, so maybe someone else in that area?

Most pick-n-pull places have a website where you can remotely check their inventory

Last edited:
So, I need to find front spindles for an '04-07 Ford E150
None of the places near me have anything that new, I doubt many other places will as well, but I'm checking to see if anyone else hits up junkyards.

The parts I need is both front spindles, which are part number 3105 on this diagram
http://www.fordparts.com/Commerce/RenderIllustration.ashx?id=231732477&f=3&n=5C2Z3106AA

Could also use some of the brake parts and rear-axle parts depending on year and engine in the van, but this is mainly what I need.

@CletusJones @Drool-Boy @Domon @kiwi (no clue if you ever go to junkyards, but I know Az has some good ones) @Coqui
Crazy Rays, outside of Baltimore usually had some good stuff, only guy I know up there that would hit up junkyards just had a son, so maybe someone else in that area?

Most pick-n-pull places have a website where you can remotely check their inventory

You live in Florida and want to use a junkyard in Baltimore?

You live in Florida and want to use a junkyard in Baltimore?
I'm just searching. If I could find some place that had it, I might be able to hit up my friend in that area and see if he knows anyone that might be going, and we have several members here in that area as well.
I wouldn't be heading up there, but if there was someone else that might be willing, I'd gladly accept help.

I just tried them, closest is across the state, near my grand parent's house. Have an email to my dad asking if someone out there might be willing to pick them up for me, if not I might have to do a trip out there in the near future

I'm just searching. If I could find some place that had it, I might be able to hit up my friend in that area and see if he knows anyone that might be going, and we have several members here in that area as well.
I wouldn't be heading up there, but if there was someone else that might be willing, I'd gladly accept help.

itburnswhenipee is one of the members in the Baltimore area. He's my husband! He doesn't frequent junkyards though. I have a friend who does go to Crazy Rays often. I'll ask him to take a look for you if he's headed there soon. Your link takes me to an error page btw.

any picknpull that has a website is too goldurned modern fur me
You drive a car that's ridiculous common. Most yards have Honda accords.

When here trying to find an oddball part, it fucking sucks spending 10+ hours on the phone with different yards/shops.

@asa is there anyone parting a van on CL? I've had awesome luck on CL.

And speaking of Craigslist, sold both of my kids beds over the weekend. They're camping on the new mattresses until their bunk beds show up.

Haven't tried it yet, but I'll take a look.
I both like CL and don't

If nothing else, the place near my grandparents will ship the spindles for not too much, so if I can't get someone over there to pick them up I can ship 'em and still save money on anything I have seen on eBay that actually fits.

You drive a car that's ridiculous common. Most yards have Honda accords.

When here trying to find an oddball part, it fucking sucks spending 10+ hours on the phone with different yards/shops.

And speaking of Craigslist, sold both of my kids beds over the weekend. They're camping on the new mattresses until their bunk beds show up.

Not a single Civic after 2000 in mine. And there's only one of those.

You'd look for a bunch of cars that look like they don't run. Occasionally you'll see people removing parts from these cars.

To be completely honest, couldn't tell you if I've ever seen one of these driving around in that last 5 years I've lived here. Well I've seen something similar but on a smaller scale, and in people's yards, in the questionable neighborhoods, but I don't think that's legit.