Anyone running WinXP-64?

b_sinning said:
I haven't bothered becuase there is no offical apps coded for 64 yet.
There are a few, but nothing major yet. I did hear that Adobe will release 64 bit versions of their stuff this year. That will be the first biggie.

I was really interested about basic OS and driver functionality and if the 32bit emulator is slow/fast.

theacoustician said:
Um, its free. You can swap XP32 for XP64 for the cost of shipping. No need to steal.

But I'm guessing that you need a legit 32XP in order to have them ship you 64, correct?

KNYTE said:
But I'm guessing that you need a legit 32XP in order to have them ship you 64, correct?
If you're can afford to pay hundreds of dollars for firearms, can afford to pay for legit software.

theacoustician said:

It has more to do with the "screw the man" mindset that I picked up from my tech-mentors than actually not being able to afford legit software. Plus cracking them is so much more fun.

Plus, the guys enforcing software theft scare me a whole heck of lot less than the ATF does for stealing guns.

Last edited:
Stealing (from large companies) > paying

Smaller stuff I'll pay for... trillian, ase (but I may not now since its owned by Yahoo), and a few others.