anyone really good in Excel?

theacoustician said:
Who cares if the lines are stacked directly on one another?
Just leave a space in the form if there's nothing there.
because the order form would look like shit

theacoustician said:

You're honestly trying to make an order form for POS deployment in a business based on excel? You're an idiot and so is your friend.
Didn't get laid last night? Thanks for the direct verbal attack mr. admin. I'm only trying to help my friend out with his project - I have no idea what his intentions are with this order form thing, it could be for homemade bracelets for all I know. But yet you want to call me an idiot?

No need to get pissy, I know you're pissed because you tried to help (which was cool) but acted like an arrogant bastard while you posted (like you always do) which made my thread painful to read as it was ridded with your belittling comments. Speaking of reading this thread, you failed to even do it, that's why your cocky suggestions in the end didn't even mean shit.

All of this from the same guy who's cool to talk to in the video game thread

I want to say you're bi-polar, or maybe you've got e-false confidence because in the real world you're a pussy. But I don't think it's any of that. I just think you didn't get laid last night

elpmis said:
Didn't get laid last night? Thanks for the direct verbal attack mr. admin. I'm only trying to help my friend out with his project - I have no idea what his intentions are with this order form thing, it could be for homemade bracelets for all I know. But yet you want to call me an idiot?

No need to get pissy, I know you're pissed because you tried to help (which was cool) but acted like an arrogant bastard while you posted (like you always do) which made my thread a painful to read as it was ridded with your belittling comments. Speaking of reading this thread, you failed to even do it, that's why your cocky suggestions in the end didn't even mean shit.

I want to say you're bi-polar, or maybe you've got e-false confidence because in the real world you're a pussy. But I don't think it's any of that. I just think you didn't get laid last night
ok, bye

elpmis said:

No need to get pissy, I know you're pissed because you tried to help (which was cool) but acted like an arrogant bastard while you posted (like you always do) which made my thread painful to read as it was ridded with your belittling comments. Speaking of reading this thread, you failed to even do it, that's why your cocky suggestions in the end didn't even mean shit.

I love you

elpmis said:
lies and you know it

What kind of processor does it have? A Powerpc.
What kind of video subsystem? ATI based
What kinds of colors do they come in? Fruity and shiny

Who is well versed in integrating such technologies? Apple.

Its really a nobrainer

elpmis said:

OH SNAP