anyone proficient in cad?

C

crazymike

if anyone is Proficient in cad and willing to help out a fellow UF with a simple animation, I would be more than happy. I could donate some marklar or something. I just need a simple animation of a contraption I made. I made a scale model with straws, paperclips and cardboard, but it's not fluid the way I want it.

Yours Truly, The Craziest of Mikes

hehe cad is for monkeys and engr dropouts. i can't wait till i get my own dropout/monkey so i can throw all my cad work at him or her.

ieholly said:
hehe cad is for monkeys and engr dropouts. i can't wait till i get my own dropout/monkey so i can throw all my cad work at him or her.

do you have a monkey I can borrow? It would save me about $20,000

crazymike said:
do you have a monkey I can borrow? It would save me about $20,000

i wish i could help. i slept through two semesters of cad. i'm cute so i just had a guy do all the hw for me. :fly:

ieholly said:
i wish i could help. i slept through two semesters of cad. i'm cute so i just had a guy do all the hw for me. :fly:

aww :(

I used to be awsome at 3D animation. I won an award for it in HS and everything. But I went to go animate somethines and I seemed to have forgotton everything :(

Just so you know what I'm doing before you offer to help :p

horse3ap.jpg

Basicaly it's a mechanical horse simulator.

The blue box is the body of the horse you sit on. The only place it's attached is at the red dot.

The wheels spins and the polls pivot like scissors.

Does this make sense?