Anyone playing WoW?

Kabn said:
i've got a lvl 17 warrior on Azgalor and a lvl 8 paladin on Burning Legion.

it's really, really fun. but beware: soloing sucks. if you're going to play it, get in some sort of group. about ten of my friends are doing it and we group, though they're starting to pull ahead because i work more than they do and i have to fine time to WORK OUT, DIRK!

my guild waited until the first night before choosing a server, so we got onto one that had only been open an hour or two. i've only had to wait in a queue once, though all the servers have connection issues.

paladin is great, but warrior leaves a bit to be desired. a mage in bear form or a good paladin can tank just as well as a warrior now, so i'm almost a useless class. but we'll get buffed sometime when enough people complain.

:cool:

I want to be a hot night elf chick in a leather thong :drool: To loosely quote Francis from PVP, "Hey, if I'm going to be staring at my avitar's ass for hours on end, it might as well be a good looking one!"

b_sinning said:
Is it just the new frontier for the DnD nerds of Yore?

To an extent, though I think games actually based off the DnD rulebase are more apt to fit that description (ie: Baldurs Gate, Neverwinter Nights)

bast_imret said:
:cool:

I want to be a hot night elf chick in a leather thong :drool: To loosely quote Francis from PVP, "Hey, if I'm going to be staring at my avitar's ass for hours on end, it might as well be a good looking one!"
there are female humans and night elves running around in all but the buff.

but that means they don't have any armor, so the first plus level boar or wolf they encounter kills them. i saw a few scantily-clad corpses two nights ago. :lol:

Kabn said:
there are female humans and night elves running around in all but the buff.

but that means they don't have any armor, so the first plus level boar or wolf they encounter kills them. i saw a few scantily-clad corpses two nights ago. :lol:

I bet the horny undead guys tried to molester them.

bast_imret said:
I bet the horny undead guys tried to molester them.
i can just see it:
"/hump" is not a recognized command. Please type "/help" for a list of commands.
"/rape" is not a recognized command. Please type "/help" for a list of commands.
"/sex" is not a recognized command. Please type "/help" for a list of commands.
User has logged out

if you're going to solo, rogue + backstab is a winner

errr... not like I play or anything

Vilkata said:
if you're going to solo, rogue + backstab is a winner

errr... not like I play or anything
i was very impressed with the rogue of our party.

he's played similar characters in other mmorpgs, so he's quite good at skill and talent selection. he can deal more damage than i can as a warrior at the same skill, though i have more hp and armor.

Kabn said:
i was very impressed with the rogue of our party.

he's played similar characters in other mmorpgs, so he's quite good at skill and talent selection. he can deal more damage than i can as a warrior at the same skill, though i have more hp and armor.

sounds intreguing

Been playing since day one. Have a cool Tauren Druid lvl14. Shapeshifting, Spells, AWESOME quests and character interaction. Doesn't feel like grinding like other MMO's. It's playing a game to play a game. I have ONLY solo'ed so far, and have enjoyed it VERY much. Can't wait to find a decent guild and do some group play.

I got the CE set, so I got two months free... otherwise it's 14.95 a month.

Yeah, kinda lame, but I figure I'll probably tire of it by month 2 so I won't worry about it.