Anyone playing WoW?

bast_imret

Erect Member
Oct 26, 2004
Marklar
₥157
Just read the review on Gamespot. 9.5 I want to play it sooo badly. Anyone playing? What are your thoughts (aside from rants about the initial server wait times)? What kind of characters are you making? Any interesting activities in Azeroth? I want to live vicariously though you :o

DirkPhoenix said:
I'm not playing because I value sunlight and the use of my muscles.

one of these days you will get caught masterbating on the front lawn, then what will you value?

I read the review too and got all excited. Then I figured it would cost money and decided to post here instead.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I'm downloading JFK: Reloaded now

My grandma asked me during Thanksgiving if I had heard about that game, and if I would play it, then got all pissed of when I said Yes.

bast_imret said:
My grandma asked me during Thanksgiving if I had heard about that game, and if I would play it, then got all pissed of when I said Yes.

Yeah, my parents got REALLY pissed when I told them that some little snot-nosed punk would probably crack the game, write a script for it and beat it.

i've got a lvl 17 warrior on Azgalor and a lvl 8 paladin on Burning Legion.

it's really, really fun. but beware: soloing sucks. if you're going to play it, get in some sort of group. about ten of my friends are doing it and we group, though they're starting to pull ahead because i work more than they do and i have to fine time to WORK OUT, DIRK!

my guild waited until the first night before choosing a server, so we got onto one that had only been open an hour or two. i've only had to wait in a queue once, though all the servers have connection issues.

paladin is great, but warrior leaves a bit to be desired. a mage in bear form or a good paladin can tank just as well as a warrior now, so i'm almost a useless class. but we'll get buffed sometime when enough people complain.

BigDov said:
Yeah, my parents got REALLY pissed when I told them that some little snot-nosed punk would probably crack the game, write a script for it and beat it.

haha.lol

my grams failed to see the point of the game: to put you in Oswalds shoes so you can determine for yourself how difficult it would have been for him to be a lone gunman. It's just an interactive re-inactment, and is just playing out one of the theories, not much different from watchign a movie like JFK. She just couldn't seem to get past "But why on earth would you want to play a game where you shoot the president. That's just disgusting."