Anyone played Half-Life 2 yet?

he bought an HDTV and instead of putting it in the family room to share with my mom and my little brother he put it in his "gaming room" so he could watch stuff in between spawns

elpmis said:
he bought an HDTV and instead of putting it in the family room to share with my mom and my little brother he put it in his "gaming room" so he could watch stuff in between spawns

h4rdk0r3

elpmis said:
Your dad rocks. :pics:

Be careful if you're playing a warez version ... apparently Valve purposely released a cracked copy with some back doors in it to find out who's stealing the game and go after them ... or something.

theacoustician said:
Be careful if you're playing a warez version ... apparently Valve purposely released a cracked copy with some back doors in it to find out who's stealing the game and go after them ... or something.

If youre not logged into steam how can they get in?
Assuming the cracked version doesnt use steam.

Drool-Boy said:
If youre not logged into steam how can they get in?
Assuming the cracked version doesnt use steam.

I dunno, but I have heard of one that's going around torrent sites that keeps getting nuked. There are a couple fixes out for it too. I believe it is the EMPORiO one. Might be what theac is referring to. I tried to see what kind of speeds it was getting last night. I couldn't get jack squat. There's a DVD one too that I just saw, only one seeder so far though. I'd really like to go pick up a copy, but there is no way I'm doing that before testing out my system first to see how it handles it.

bast_imret said:
I dunno, but I have heard of one that's going around torrent sites that keeps getting nuked. There are a couple fixes out for it too. I believe it is the EMPORiO one. Might be what theac is referring to. I tried to see what kind of speeds it was getting last night. I couldn't get jack squat. There's a DVD one too that I just saw, only one seeder so far though. I'd really like to go pick up a copy, but there is no way I'm doing that before testing out my system first to see how it handles it.

I know what you mean. I fear that my lowly AthlonXP and 9800Pro just isn't going to cut it for this game. :(