Anyone played Half-Life 2 yet?

I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but my 54 year old father is a FPS GOD, like he was nationally ranked in Quake 3 GOD, GOD

I called him up to see if he was playing it (he works at home), he said he had had the game reserved for a long time now and has "been playing it all day since noon" and said "it's a killer"

elpmis said:
I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but my 54 year old father is a FPS GOD, like he was nationally ranked in Quake 3 GOD, GOD

I called him up to see if he was playing it (he works at home), he said he had had the game reserved for a long time now and has "been playing it all day since noon" and said "it's a killer"
Can he compare it to Doom 3?

elpmis said:

I'm throwing the bullshit flag.

I call bullshit as well. Elpmis was spawned by a Biffy demon back in '81.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I think Elpie is really a Columbian coke smuggler
I think he's a three toed man sloth hopped up on coke, ridalin, and episodes of Full House.

damnit i need to find time to play half life 2. may have to give up sleeping

holy retarded shit batman
That was the most convoluted bullshit way of authenticating a game ever.
I didnt get to play untill 4 hours after it installed due to steams shitty servers.
Valve really screwed the fuggin pooch on that one:tard:

Drool-Boy said:
holy retarded shit batman
That was the most convoluted bullshit way of authenticating a game ever.
I didnt get to play untill 4 hours after it installed due to steams shitty servers.
Valve really screwed the fuggin pooch on that one:tard:
well, they are getting raped like a virgin ass in a max security prison's sex offender wing right now

they should have done a short term hire of a crap load of hosting from some hosting company for these few weeks though

bungle said:
well, they are getting raped like a virgin ass in a max security prison's sex offender wing right now

they should have done a short term hire of a crap load of hosting from some hosting company for these few weeks though

Ya , its not like they didnt know 10 hojillion people would be raping the shit out of their servers today