Anyone played Half-Life 2 yet?

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but my 54 year old father is a FPS GOD, like he was nationally ranked in Quake 3 GOD, GOD

I called him up to see if he was playing it (he works at home), he said he had had the game reserved for a long time now and has "been playing it all day since noon" and said "it's a killer"

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
elpmis said:
I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but my 54 year old father is a FPS GOD, like he was nationally ranked in Quake 3 GOD, GOD

I called him up to see if he was playing it (he works at home), he said he had had the game reserved for a long time now and has "been playing it all day since noon" and said "it's a killer"
Can he compare it to Doom 3?

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Steam
mattressfish
elpmis said:

I'm throwing the bullshit flag.

S

smileynev

I call bullshit as well. Elpmis was spawned by a Biffy demon back in '81.

S

smileynev

ChikkenNoodul said:
I think Elpie is really a Columbian coke smuggler
I think he's a three toed man sloth hopped up on coke, ridalin, and episodes of Full House.

bast_imret

Erect Member
Oct 26, 2004
Drool-Boy said:
hay lovely
It seems steam is fuckin hosed right now so I cant log in to activate my game
:tard:

I know where you can get something to . . . fix that :shifty:

B

bungle

damnit i need to find time to play half life 2. may have to give up sleeping

Percy Thrillington

Too Many People
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Steam
heyfubuddy
holy retarded shit batman
That was the most convoluted bullshit way of authenticating a game ever.
I didnt get to play untill 4 hours after it installed due to steams shitty servers.
Valve really screwed the fuggin pooch on that one:tard:

B

bungle

Drool-Boy said:
holy retarded shit batman
That was the most convoluted bullshit way of authenticating a game ever.
I didnt get to play untill 4 hours after it installed due to steams shitty servers.
Valve really screwed the fuggin pooch on that one:tard:
well, they are getting raped like a virgin ass in a max security prison's sex offender wing right now

they should have done a short term hire of a crap load of hosting from some hosting company for these few weeks though

Percy Thrillington

Too Many People
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Steam
heyfubuddy
bungle said:
well, they are getting raped like a virgin ass in a max security prison's sex offender wing right now

they should have done a short term hire of a crap load of hosting from some hosting company for these few weeks though

Ya , its not like they didnt know 10 hojillion people would be raping the shit out of their servers today