Anyone laboring today?

Shizuka

Flaccid Member
Aug 20, 2008
San diego
No drugs were involved. I started reading a book Friday night, got wrapped up in that. I had some old friends visit from North Carolina Saturday. I tried to read more of the book Saturday night but after a few pages I realized I wouldn't retain much of what I read so I started reading about thermonuclear weapon designs and the Japanese Unit 731. I was planning on sleeping yesterday but then my parents and the friends from out of town wanted to go to http://www.cedarpoint.com/ (even though I have been there for the past few weekends) so I hung out with them. I slept for an hour on the ride home this morning and that was enough to screw me up so here I am.

or something like that. i'd have to check with my accountant to verify.
Cedarpoint is awsome.
I am trying to decide which is better, SixFlags or Cedarpoint.

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
You know one now.

too bad I Can't play any more. :( Blown knees and arthritis.

Still have my el cheapo racket from k-mart sitting next to my slingshot and anvil and sai.

I don't even have one anymore but if I did it would be gathering dust with my paintball gun and tennis racquets :lol:

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
I was thinking about the one closes to me in california.

haven't been to those - the Jersey one has Kingda Ka, the world's tallest and fastest. But what really makes a park stand out is the theme and how clean it is. Cedar definitely exceeds at this. How are those Cali parks?

Shizuka

Flaccid Member
Aug 20, 2008
San diego
haven't been to those - the Jersey one has Kingda Ka, the world's tallest and fastest. But what really makes a park stand out is the theme and how clean it is. Cedar definitely exceeds at this. How are those Cali parks?
Honestly I don't remember. I can't remember any of the rides from the parks here. It has been a couple years since I was there. I do remember that the lines for the ride were longer than they were at Cedarpoint.

ZRH

(retired?) Google-F.U.
Mar 5, 2005
<3
I ended up doing labor today.
I planted 3 trees in my yard.
wtf
I dug a 36 sqft hole, 4ft deep. So that's like what 144 cuft, and nasty soil around here is about 10-15lb per shovel, half a cubic foot per shovel makes it like say 30 lb per cubic ft, sooooo.

I moved two tons of dirt today.

ZRH

(retired?) Google-F.U.
Mar 5, 2005
<3
still working on the road to nowhere?

Garbage pit actually, costs too much to take drywall to landfill. Burn the paper off and it's just gypsum, a naturally occuring mineral that is water soluable.