Anyone laboring today?

today is my first day in the lab, and i also have classes. to make up for it, i get two gorgeous bike rides and nakie pushups out of the day :D

I shall be cleaning my house at some point, and possibly cleaning out the garage unless it's too hot and I start sweating after being out there for 5 minutes.

Laboring over a pork butt I cooked yesterday. Actually, the laboring is experimenting with BBQ sauces. I want to make something of the East Carolina variety, but with more thickness.

Laboring over websites looking for new clothes for work.

Laboring over folding laundry and playing with the dogs.

I picked half a bushel of apples last weekend at grandpas and I am really thing about making a pie.

Cleaned my bedroom and re-arranged the furniture. Probably will be my demise when I walk half asleep to my bed to crash and trip over something with no lights on.

because when i get home my cycling clothes feel like a used condom (or so i'd think), and i don't want to wear them a second longer. plus i want to shower posthaste post-pushup, so the clothes end up on the floor while i'm pushing up.

So Im guessing hardwood floors or something something resilient? Carpet would be like when you run with starched shirts.