Anyone know the name of the Russian Police Force?

Galen

Flaccid Member
Nov 25, 2004
Ireland
Marklar
₥0
Google does not seem to find anything of relevance, so I'm trying here. Hopefully someone knows.

Thankee in advance kind sires'

Since everything is so split up over there they probably have different police force names from one city-state to the next (just like we do basically). What exactly are you looking for?

KNYTE said:
Since everything is so split up over there they probably have different police force names from one city-state to the next (just like we do basically). What exactly are you looking for?
If possible, the name of a police or law enforcement service in moscow. It is in relation to fraud. I would just like to speak with someone there to find out a little more information. Here's hoping they have an English speaking employee, if not it'll have to be the embassy.

Galen said:
If possible, the name of a police or law enforcement service in moscow. It is in relation to fraud. I would just like to speak with someone there to find out a little more information. Here's hoping they have an English speaking employee, if not it'll have to be the embassy.

I would start with the embassy first. If you have a legit beef it would be wise to go through someone who may have a reliable point of contact, and knows the local customs/process on that sort of thing. Dialing up the Russian police chief and demanding your money back may not have the desired effect. ;)

KNYTE said:
I would start with the embassy first. If you have a legit beef it would be wise to go through someone who may have a reliable point of contact, and knows the local customs/process on that sort of thing. Dialing up the Russian police chief and demanding your money back may not have the desired effect. ;)
Thank you sah, sounds like the right option.
I don't expect them to jump up and do something about it instantly with such enthusiasm, but I hope to provide them with enough details that they can't help but add another asshole to their tally.
I shall call the Irish Embassy first thing this morrow, thankee sah, you have been more than helpful.

Millions said:
Spetznas GRU?
I watched a documentary about them today. It was probably the worst documentary I have ever seen in my life though, completly absurd and just completly made things up to make it look like good investigative journalism.

Millions said:
Spetznas GRU?

The Spetznas were hardcore for their day.

Any organization that teaches it's units to fight by striking their opponent 200 times a minute, using all four limbs, with a fair amount of force for each strike, is ok in my book. I wish one of their instructors would defect over to the US so I could train under him. :drool: