Anyone know of anything to do in NC???

This is the first place I've ever been that the rate on a hotel is cheaper on the weekend that during the week.
Moscow is the same way. it's also cheaper in the summer than in the winter. I suspect it's true any place that gets a lot of business travelers, but few tourists.

Today on the way back from work I saw a hearse in the drive through at Bojangles Chicken...u gotta love NC. (sorry I didn't have my cam with me for pics)

All the fire and ambulance sirens here all have that old timey sound. They are either very old school here or the ghost busters are very busy here and driving ecto-1 all over the damn place.

Bojangles is a crappier version of Popeye's which isn't so great to begin with.

They have one in Tallahassee that everyone was ranting and raving over, I thought it sucked. Unless I am thinking of another place? Its the place where you can either get a chicken sandwhich or fried chicken right? Like no menu at all?

They have one in Tallahassee that everyone was ranting and raving over, I thought it sucked. Unless I am thinking of another place? Its the place where you can either get a chicken sandwhich or fried chicken right? Like no menu at all?

No it's all friend chicken and chicken chunks. And all they have to drink is sweet tea.